11

front page
The True God Eternally Lives: The dog he raised...can’t get hard anymore (plot chapter)
search
The True God Eternally Lives: The dog he raised...can’t get hard anymore (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The content has been replaced and updated, just waiting for review to release it.

-----text-----

Mo Chen never delays getting down to business, and the early plans have been laid out. It is only a matter of time before he recruits the Illuminati and other small fish and shrimp sects. There is no 'state power' in this world, and he has no interest in making any major changes. The Holy See is the center of power, using dogmatic teachings to serve as a dual social restraint of law and morality. As time goes by, the True God Religion will become the only orthodoxy in this world.

As for the miscellaneous fish sent by the evil god who jumped over the wall in the upper realm, with Allen here, they couldn't cause any trouble to Mo Chen.

Mo Chen doesn't worry about tasks and progress. What he's worried about recently is things in bed.

Ever since Allen guessed that he was also a god under his prompting, just as Allen said, he wanted to become a believer in the true god, and after Mo Chen agreed, Allen completely changed.

he.

——No more.

Dog men are no longer good in bed!

What are you talking about - you can't get hard on the god you admire? !

Mo Chen's face turned green when he heard this. He gave Allen a big kick on the spot and kicked him out of bed.

Someone who was dissatisfied with his desires even suspected that Allen was hanging him on purpose. Gee, do you really think I can't live without your stinky dick? Instead of pulling him down, he wanted to see who could resist it first.

The results of a few days of abstinence prove it.

Two kinds of people cannot sleep in the same bed.

As their eyes met, Mo Chen knew that the other person was hiding behind his obedient flattery and was ready to make a move.

"Not bad, good job." Mo Chen rubbed the man's soft and fluffy blond hair, brushed it a few times, stood up and straightened his collar.

From the Dark Holy See to the True God Cult, it was not as simple as simply changing the name. Everything from the rules and regulations, sacred objects and flowers to the accessories and clothing he wore were all re-selected and designed.

The beautiful pope wears a black robe with a close-fitting waist that highlights the graceful curvature of the waist and hips. The high collar covers the slender neck. A low-key yet luxurious snake-print pendant hangs around his neck. Red satin is draped around his body. Gemstones are embedded in it, her long hair is spread freely, and she wears a platinum crown.

His figure is as graceful as a swimming dragon, and his appearance is as handsome as a god's.

Allen sat on the chair, his hands organizing the documents stopped in place, and he stared up, unable to hold anything else in his eyes.

The heart roars and the blood surges.

It was like this when we first met, and it's still like this now.

Desire and love are intertwined and spread, cannot be killed and cannot be separated.

——"I know that blasphemy is an unforgivable sin and a moth flying into a flame, but I want to try."