1

front page
The True God Eternally Lives: The God of Light and the God of Darkness are both evil gods destined to fall!
search
The True God Eternally Lives: The God of Light and the God of Darkness are both evil gods destined to fall!
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Go crazy on Monday! Please recommend and vote!

There is no need to waste everyone's votes for "Selling Patch", don't vote for "Selling Patch"! "Cannon Fodder" needs Modo Modo!

-----text-----

[…The evil Dark God started a war among the gods. The sky and the earth changed color, order was disordered, and mankind suffered miserably... The God Lord took pity on all living beings and personally participated in the war. He sealed the Dark God and fell into a deep sleep. The world lost its light and fell into chaos. Remember it as the early years of chaos. 】

——Excerpted from the Chronicles of the Light Church

[...The hypocritical God of Light started a war among the gods and attacked our lord the God of Darkness, causing our lord to fall into a deep sleep... This is recorded as the early years of chaos. 】

——Excerpted from the Chronicles of the Dark Church

In the temple, the Holy Son of Light is dressed in a pure white robe. The gold threads embroidered on the edges of the robes sparkle in the sun. His long, satin-like platinum hair is braided into long braids and hangs behind his back. As the Holy Son moves, he pats them gently. with round buttocks.

Holy Son Wright - or Mo Chen, paused slightly, frowned slightly, walked up to the Pope with long legs, lowered his head and said, "His Majesty the Pope, good day."

"Good day, Holy Son."

After checking in with the Pope, Mo Chen stood behind the Pope on his right, holding the six-pointed star pendant on his chest with both hands, lowering his eyes and opening his lips, and began today's prayer.

This world is very special.

The original owner Wright was a devout believer in the God of Light. He struggled all his life in his previous life, but still failed to fulfill his long-cherished wish. He hoped that Mo Chen could continue to help the Lord of Light wake up from his slumber and regain his throne. Mo Chen had seen the general direction of the world, agreed, and turned around. Tou received a commission from the consciousness of the world, asking him to use his divine body to discipline the chaotic gods and demons in the divine world and stabilize the divine world.

In his words, he didn't care at all about the life or death of the previous migrant worker god.

Mo Chen:......

He had just slipped into a human shell modeled after his own soul.

Thinking that there was no conflict between the two requests, Mo Chen simply accepted them, patted the little ball of light, and told him in advance that he would not follow the plot.

He came here at the time of the Holy Son's selection ceremony. Today is the 521st day since he came to the small world. He just accepted the Holy Son's coronation ceremony yesterday. He was tired for a day and had to get up as soon as his head touched the pillow. I bathed, burned incense, changed clothes, and hurriedly came to pray.

The believers who could stand in the temple, and were not necessarily fanatical believers of the God of Light, all closed their eyes and prayed silently. No one noticed that the Holy Son closed his eyes and lowered his head, and moved his lips meaninglessly, pretending to praise the gods, but he was actually taking advantage of the opportunity. doze off.