12

front page
12. Lord cannon fodder: The more you fuck, the more milk you will get (Scenario H)
search
12. Lord cannon fodder: The more you fuck, the more milk you will get (Scenario H)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Clothes and robes were scattered on the floor.

Mo Chen was lying on his back on the dark gray sofa. His skin was as white as snow, and his delicate and smooth skin was like delicate and smooth jade. He had one long leg draped over the back of the sofa, and his penis was raised high, revealing the lustful rose on the center of his leg. red.

The man with broad shoulders and narrow waist knelt on the ground, leaned over, and got between Mo Chen's legs to lick the flower petals and suck the flower juice.

The juice was thick and stringy, with a faint fragrance. When his lips and tongue were separated from the flower hole, he pulled up the slender silver thread. Allen licked the glitter at the corner of his mouth, took Mo Chen's hand in his hair, and half He put his face against Mo Chen's palm and rubbed it gently, like a coquettish big cat, "Master, I want to lie down and lick you."

"good."

Mo Chen held the man's face, his lips and tongue lingering for a long time, "Do you like my taste?"

Allen blushed, "I like it, it's very fragrant, very sweet, and addictive."

The two hugged each other and kissed, their tongues intertwined fiercely, and their breathing became more and more rapid. Mo Chen reached down with his hand, barely holding the man's lower body, and moved it against his own. After a while, the position was changed, and Mo Chen pressed Allen under him, spread his legs, lowered his waist, and pressed his wet and hungry flesh against the man's lips.

He spread the lips with two fingers, brought the tender hole to the man's mouth, and urged impatiently: "Hmm... hurry up, lick both of them..."

The penis was the first to be attacked, and he slapped his tongue against his lips and sucked. The dense and delicate pleasure made Mo Chen greedy for more exciting pleasure. In addition, the man's hand holding the base of his buttocks and legs kept pushing down hard, so he removed it. After losing all the strength to sit on it, the soft labia and cunt suddenly hit the man's chin.

The waist and hips were swaying back and forth, and the labia was being rubbed from side to side, squeezing and deforming. The man gently held the hard meat in his mouth without moving, and rubbed the tip of his tongue in circles against the tip of the meat. Mo Chen moved his waist, and his clitoris felt the soreness and pleasure of being torn and stretched, "Ugh! The tongue is so good... so comfortable! Bite gently, bite lightly... Uh-huh..."

The vagina is so hungry and thirsty that it can't help but stretch out, spraying semen on the man's chin in small spurts.

Allen is no longer the stupid young man he used to be.

At that time, the Holy See was in chaos, and his adoptive father's confidants were injured and fled. The adoptive father was seriously ill and unable to preside over the overall situation of the Holy See. His adoptive father pointed out the direction for him, saying that there were medicinal herbs here, as well as things he had always wanted to pursue. He used thunderous means to deal with the Holy See, barely frightening the demons and monsters hiding in the dark, and then brought a few people to Bran. Gram's territory.

The holy flower of the Holy See, which is rare on the mainland, blooms in the cold wind like free wildflowers and weeds by this lake. Next to the flowers grew an inconspicuous weed, which was the medicine he was looking for.

The carrier pigeon left with the sealed concoction. He carefully dug the soil and protected every inch of flower stems and roots. He brought it back to the Holy See in a few days and enshrined it in front of the portrait of the Son of God. He hadn't seen the face of the Son of God in several days, and his longing, wrapped in secret and deep affection, surged in his chest.