9

front page
59. Campus cannon fodder: double holes were opened, and she was fucked and passed out (thank you everyone for your votes)
search
59. Campus cannon fodder: double holes were opened, and she was fucked and passed out (thank you everyone for your votes)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Although I can’t see the number of votes and the specific voting angel, I saw it on the recommendation list~

Thank you to every little angel for your support and encouraging votes~

If you still have some leftovers...hehehe, I don't mind Modo Modo XD

-----text-----

Mo Chen:......

Where was this guy's bad mouth and face before?

What could Mo Chen do, he had to pretend to be drunk.

Tonight is his 17th birthday. The banquet held by Lin's parents at the villa was called 'Quinzi's Birthday Banquet' but was actually a 'business exchange meeting'. Mo Chen walked around with his parents.

The banquet is not interesting. You have to take a sip of wine and get glares from your parents.

After dealing with it for a while, Mo Chen said something to the toolman's parents, turned around and went upstairs to rest.

In the bedroom.

Cui Shiyan had already washed up. When he saw Mo Chen come back, Peipianpidian said that he wanted to rub Mo Chen's back. The two of them had a fooling around in the bathroom tub. The dog who wanted to fuck his wife for real was rejected by both hands. He was holding it. She shed tears while stroking his cock towards Mo Chen.

Mo Chen closed his eyes and gently rubbed Cui Shiyan's waist with his bent knees.

Cui Shiyan's breath tightened, and his fiery body pressed closer, "C-is it okay?"

Mo Chen tilted his head and said nothing.

With fire in his eyes, Cui Shiyan licked Mo Chen's cheeks and lips, spread his buttocks, revealing the soft butt hole that had been inserted, rubbed the tip of his glans against the hole twice, and pushed in hard.

"Hmm..."

The mouth of the hole was suddenly stretched open, and the entire glans was swallowed. The fleshy root penetrated in like a fire dragon. The intestinal hole was sour and hot, and Cui Shiyan gently pumped the shallow part, rubbing and squeezing the hot spots on the inner wall.

He kissed Mo Chen's earlobe and asked Mo Chen if he felt uncomfortable.

"No, um... water, water has come in too... swell, my stomach is so full...!"

Cui Shiyan's tight waist and abdomen suddenly felt a deep thrust.

The thick and long meat dragon inserted most of it at once, roughly cutting open every inch of the intestines, and pushing it deep into the heart.

Mo Chen opened his lips and moaned, it was as if his internal organs were being fucked out of position, and his body was being torn open by a ferocious meat stick, forcing Mo Chen to burst into tears at the end of his eyes, and twisting the meat stick in his intestines Shrinking and spitting water.

Relying on the lubrication of the warm water, the thrusting of the meat stick gradually accelerated and became unscrupulous.

Cui Shiyan decided to put the theory he learned into practice tonight.

First, he fucked her in a wide open and closed manner. The dog's cock was pulled out from the moist and tight intestinal cavity until only the glans remained, regardless of the retention of the intestines. When pushing it in, he used some skillful force to grind the slightly raised slut. When he entered, the body in his arms would tremble violently, and his legs would curl up and hold his body, crying.