4

front page
04. Lord Cannon Fodder: If you dare, kill me, otherwise I will definitely kill you (H)
search
04. Lord Cannon Fodder: If you dare, kill me, otherwise I will definitely kill you (H)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The picture shows the position of the lord being fucked in this chapter

Wuhu!

Happy meat eating everyone! (*╯3╰)

Do you have a ticket~

Please vote, please vote~

(*╯3╰) (*╯3╰) (*╯3╰)

-----text-----

Allen controlled his genitals, scratching and rubbing every corner of the acupuncture point. The lord's eyes widened and turned up, and his red lips opened, revealing the white teeth and the scarlet quivering tip of his tongue. He leaned over and kissed her, slowly moving in and out a few times. The hot and moist hole flesh and the cock were so close together that no gaps were left. When the glans pulled out of the hole, the flesh was pulled out.

With a soft popping sound from the hole, a small stream of vaginal fluid splashed out, which was the last attempt to save the cock.

The lord and the slave kissed each other stickyly, teasing and licking each other with their tongues. He tightened his waist and swung his waist, clamped his legs firmly on the man's back, and pulled out and out in time with the man's insertion, and used the center of his legs to thrust into the man. Hip bump.

The genitals hit each other deeper and deeper.

The lord frowned, looked down, and his eyes widened slightly, "Why, there are so many more... Uh-huh, stop inserting, uh-huh... it's already deep enough..."

The slave chased after his lips and tongue, kissed and licked him like a dog, and continued to drill in with his lower body, which made the lord unable to say a complete sentence. He lowered his eyes in displeasure, grabbed the man's hair roots, and pulled He pulled his head away, "Stop pushing in, just do this, don't let everyone in."

The man pursed his lips and put his palms against his waist, "The book says that if you insert it deeper and to the end, it will be several times more comfortable than grinding and fucking..."

Mo Chen: "...?"

The lord was dubious. He was greedy for pleasure and didn't like things to be out of control.

Mo Chen didn't speak, and Allen didn't move calmly.

The two were in a stalemate on the bed for a long time. In the end, the body's desire for pleasure overwhelmed the reason that felt something was wrong. Mo Chen quietly ordered, "Go and get the belt from the drawer."

The lord knows his nature. If the slave fails to serve him well on the bed, he will kick him. If the slave is well served but the pleasure is too much, the lord will instinctively resist and resist, so he will beat him when he starts to attack. Although the man had rough skin and thick flesh, he could withstand a beating, but this time, he decided to use some external force to exercise some restraint.

The young and handsome lord was lying on the bed, his wrists and ankles tied together with iron chains. The range of movement of his hands and legs was extremely limited. His fair skin shone in the candlelight, and his soft chest was dotted with two red cherry blossoms, shivering in the cold air. Standing upright, the male slave leaned forward, and his palms could not help but linger on the lord's body. The touch was like warm and cool soft jade, and the gentle smell seemed to have a faint fragrance.