6

front page
The True God Is Eternal: Who is a good God if he hides his head and only lets little humans act as spokespersons (plot meat)
search
The True God Is Eternal: Who is a good God if he hides his head and only lets little humans act as spokespersons (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

[I don’t know if you still remember what happened in the first world...]

-----text-----

The morning prayer time has passed, but the Son still has not come to the temple.

The Pope came with two cardinals to check the situation, but found no one there. Only the door to the prayer room was closed and could not be opened.

On the contrary, a few of them were pushed away by a force and were not allowed to get closer.

Familiar, rich and powerful.

It’s the divine power of light!

The three of them knelt down and knelt down to worship. After murmuring a confession, they stood up and left in surprise and joy.

After hundreds of years, miracles have returned to the world!

Their gods have awakened! ! !

At this moment, how can they care about "the Son of God did not go to the temple but worshiped the gods in a small prayer room"? It's just trivial details! It’s all little things! God doesn't even care, and he has given such great blessings to the Holy Son. How can a mere pope care? As long as the Holy Son is willing, he will have to give up his position.

The three old men came in with expressionless faces and went out beaming with joy. They talked to each other and decided to tell the higher-ups in the church the good news first.

Mo Chen still didn't know that more than half of his mission as the Holy Son had been completed.

He was currently sitting on the lap of the statue, with only the tentacle vines that brought him endless pleasure remaining in his body and head.

To appease the fragments, you have to show sincerity.

Mo Chen was heartbroken and decided to risk it all.

Using the body as a bait, it goes against instinct and opens its fragile inner cavity to withstand the intrusion and toy of fragments.

The vine tentacles are flexible and flexible, and are not afraid of the twists and turns of the female hole. They patiently open up every inch of the folds, penetrate along the hole wall, and reach the fragile and sensitive cervix.

The heat had already overflowed when the vine tentacles were wrapped around and manipulated the hole. His lower abdomen was sore and hot, and he was spasming uncontrollably. The hole subconsciously contracted and tightened, but he was unable to resist.

"...It's so hot, so hot...Uh-huh, it's too deep, I can't lick it, I can't moan--!"

The crystal tears fell down, and the vine tentacles clinging to the temples and cheeks were immediately swallowed up with suction cups. Finally, they rubbed the tail of the red eyes to comfort the trembling and crying beautiful believer.

The surge of pleasure enveloped the whole body, and the legs could not help but squirt with orgasm. The entrance to the female hole and the mouth of the posterior hole were sucked and sucked by several small suckers. The body seemed to have been electrified, and even the brain was numb and went blank. Chen's eyes were already out of focus, his delicate face collapsed to the extreme, he opened his lips and stuck out his tongue, drooling and crying, his buttocks shook violently, and his legs struggled and kicked instinctively, unable to shake the tentacle vines that tried to invade his cavity.