11

front page
50. Orc Cannon Fodder: The Final Chapter
search
50. Orc Cannon Fodder: The Final Chapter
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

After thinking about it, I’ll add something more.

Double update today, the next chapter opens a new world.

Please ask for tickets for next week in advance~

-----text-----

Mo Chen doesn't understand Lang Yun's sexual proclivities but respects them.

When it was not the estrus period, Mo Chen would not let Lang Yun mess around. When the estrus period came, Mo Chen would turn a blind eye.

Two people don't quarrel, they just fight over disagreements. Most of the time, Lang Yun doesn't fight back or resist, unless it involves the heroine.

He always felt that Snake's love for the heroine was still lingering.

During the day, Mo Chen chatted a lot with the heroine, and at night the couple would fight in the house. Lang Yun took out a rope and tied up Snake. Only his mouth could move, and his body was at the mercy of others.

The hemp rope that Lang Yun kneads with his hands is rough and polished, and he will wrap it with a layer of cotton - cotton just grown in the tribe. The cotton made from it has a soft luster, a soft feel, and is more hygroscopic than linen. Lang Yun fell in love with it at first glance, and used his contribution points to exchange a lot of it, making it into new underwear for the couple. He didn't throw away the remaining pieces of cloth, and sewed them into pieces and used them as face towels or something, and then shredded them a bit. It was wrapped around the hemp rope.

Mo Chen was initially curious and asked him what he was going to use the rope for, but Lang Yun laughed and changed the subject, so Mo Chen didn't investigate further.

He will always know the purpose anyway, it's just a matter of time.

Then he saw Lang Yun suppressing him uncharacteristically and taking out a rope to tie him up.

The action of pulling out the rope was as skillful as if it had been practiced thousands of times.

The binding was so green that it was embarrassing, but if Mo Chen wanted to break free, Lang Yun would not be able to bind her.

Mo Chen understood immediately that this bitch had been planning for a long time and today he was just using the topic as an excuse. He waited patiently for Lang Yun to tie it up, "Don't go too far."

Lang Yun: "Hey, Mo Mo is so nice."

As spring passed and autumn came, the tribe's wealth became more and more abundant. What they lacked the most were orcs and females. When they went to the trading market, most of the people they brought back were slaves. If they were of good character, they would leave their slave status and join the Xiaoxi tribe. Otherwise, resell it.

Before the old patriarch resigned, he had a public duel with his beloved son, which resulted in a red-eyed fight.

At this time, Lang Yun had defeated many challengers and was on the verge of exhaustion. When facing his father, he fought tooth and nail to win.

The old patriarch was defeated and burst into tears on the spot. When he came down from the stage, his knees went weak and he almost knelt in front of the snake witch doctor.

But people on the sidelines failed to empathize.

Everyone looked at it with questions.

The normal procedure is that the old patriarch announces his resignation, and the candidate with the highest voice has to accept the challenge from other candidates.