7

front page
74. Ancient cannon fodder: Why do you feel guilty? Are you looking for an adulterer behind my back? (Plot meat)
search
74. Ancient cannon fodder: Why do you feel guilty? Are you looking for an adulterer behind my back? (Plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Another dog in this world can only peek at his wife being fucked in the early stage.

The same goes for the next chapter.

As a biological mother, I will promote the plot as soon as possible so that he can eat his wife's small batch as soon as possible!

-----text-----

Yue Chiqiong himself just wanted to hang out with his beautiful prostitute at the hot spring resort day and night, but his father didn't allow it and found something for him to do every two days.

Therefore, Mo Chen was mostly alone, and Yue Zhengxuan ignored the caregivers around him. He wanted to deliver the letter, but the information he found showed that Tang Mochen was illiterate. Although he had glimpsed Mo Chen writing in the study, but ...The place where I wrote this is really hard to describe.

After thinking about it, it is more appropriate to visit him personally and give oral instructions.

Mo Chen was copying books and practicing calligraphy in the study.

In the past few years, apart from having sex with men and managing Qingfeng Pavilion, the rest of the time has been spent on piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. The person who taught Mo Chen these things was naturally Yue Chiqiong. This master has a profound background and is good at teaching students according to their aptitude. The disadvantage is that he has very little patience. He also does not abide by teacher ethics and especially likes to ask students to complete numerous and complex learning tasks in a short period of time. If they fail to complete, they will be punished.

It can range from slapping the snowy buttocks, to severe slaps on the buttocks.

The ending was without exception, both holes were raped and turned into a flesh sleeve for the wife's crotch.

Tang Mochen, who had dull qualifications, suddenly improved his learning ability under the guidance of Master Yue. Gradually, the strict master couldn't make any mistakes through normal channels, and came up with crooked ways to force beautiful students to write regular large characters with a brush in their vagina, whether the handwriting was not regular enough, or the brush fell off, or it was because the vagina was pressed. The semen stains the paper... Men always have a way of finding mistakes and press the students on the desk to rape them and let out their sexual desires.

The brush is specially made.

The penholder is made of fine Hetian white jade, two or three fingers thick, and there are many strange protrusions on it. At first glance, it is not a serious penholder. The brush hair is made of soft sheep hair. According to the master's instructions, Mo Chen first removed the penholder. After swallowing the entrance of the female hole, the moist jade rod gradually became shorter, with only a knuckle length left outside.

Dip in the ink and put the pen on the paper, every step is extremely difficult.

Mo Chen struggled for a long time but couldn't find the right writing position, and there were a few ink marks and suspicious water stains on the rice paper.

The master's eyes were red with anger, but he suppressed his temper for the time being and did not get angry.

The cunt was rubbed against the bumps and grooves of the pen until it overflowed with juice. As soon as there was more water, the jade rod with a smooth texture tried to slide down by gravity. Mo Chen was so shocked that he quickly contracted his cunt, and his naughty spot happened to be run over by a big bulge, " Uh-huh...!"