5

front page
55. Campus cannon fodder: If you do this to him again, you will crush the stinky dog’s dick (lick h)
search
55. Campus cannon fodder: If you do this to him again, you will crush the stinky dog’s dick (lick h)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Cui Shiyan was so hungry for him.

Mo Chen didn't need to see his face clearly to know that this guy would dare next time.

After all, dogs can't change their eating... forget it.

His forehead was twitching. How could someone get up at five in the morning, go to bed at eleven in the evening, attend classes all day, write two assignments, and still wake up in the early hours and rub and touch?

Tsk.

"Snapped--"

The room suddenly became bright.

The young man sitting on the bed had a dignified and handsome face, stern eyes, and lifted the chin of the young man on the ground with his toes.

"Cui Shiyan." The words uttered between the opening and closing of the red lips were thorny, "I gave you a chance, but you kept repeating, teaching, and not changing again and again."

For the last four words, Mo Chen stepped on Cui Shiyan's face one by one.

The warm and cool jade feet slid down the neck and finally landed between Cui Shiyan's span.

"If you can't even take care of your lower body, what's the difference between a dog in heat on the roadside?"

"You dare to rub that ugly thing against me?" Mo Chen said, his expression gradually became weird, he crushed the soles of his feet, and his pupils trembled, "You can be so fucking hard?"

Cui Shiyan hesitated, "No, I, I'm sorry..."

This force was impartial and stuck in the middle, making Cui Shiyan feel pain and pleasure. Any more would be too painful and soft, and any less would be more like a tease than an insult. Even the system with God's perspective didn't find that Mo Chen did it on purpose.

Cui Shiyan hated himself for not living up to expectations, shame climbed onto his cheeks, and heat burned his throat.

He secretly raised his eyes and cursed himself for being so obsessed. Even Mo Chen's eyes that lowered his eyes to mock him felt like they were hooked.

It's like feathers, and it makes people feel itchy.

The young man's lowered eyelashes trembled slightly, looking like a little daughter-in-law who was bullied. Obviously he could avoid such humiliation by moving a little, but not only did this man have no intention of resisting, he couldn't help but groan.

Mo Chen chuckled, "What do you call it? You don't even think about how much you weigh when you seduce me."

"I-I didn't huh..."

The meat stick under the soles of the feet was suffocatingly nestled in the underwear. Under the subtle teasing, it became harder and hotter, and it even jumped like a twitch.

It is a precursor to ejaculation.

Mo Chen felt that the heat was almost done, so he rubbed his toes against the glans through the fabric. The young girl's knees softened and she knelt on the ground, holding his ankles while gasping and ejaculating.

The wetness smeared on the snow-white underwear.

Wet the soles of your feet with pinkish white.

Mo Chen rubbed the wetness on the man's thigh with a disgusted expression, "Tsk, it's so dirty."