13

front page
39. Snake Monster Cannon Fodder: Under the Illusion (plot, new easter eggs)
search
39. Snake Monster Cannon Fodder: Under the Illusion (plot, new easter eggs)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The collapse of the character "small theater"

Chi Yinlin: Master, I want to return to secular life

Old monk: Why? Why did you say that suddenly?

Chi Yinlin (shy face): I, I broke the law

Old monk: Do you think Master is too dim to see it? You Yuanyang are still here.

Chi Yinlin (doubly shy): It’s true, I was raped by a snake demon in my dream... I have to make him responsible for me.

Old monk:...?

Mo Chen, who was still sleeping soundly: ...?

-----text-----

Standing on the top of the mountain and looking at the town in the distance, there is a very light smoke in the sky to the northeast of the town. If you are not careful, you will miss it.

Chi Yinlin concluded at a glance.

It's the devil's breath that's causing trouble.

The monk stepped into the inn, put a bunch of copper coins on the counter, and booked a room.

The shopkeeper looked at him with an uncomfortable look.

Chi Yinlin frowned slightly and followed the waiter to the second floor.

The hands in the cuffs pinched their fingers slightly, and the divination results showed that Chi Qiong was nearby. Chi Yinlin bit his fingertips and murmured in his mouth. A wisp of light red thread sprouted from his fingertips and stretched towards the backyard of the inn.

He went out to investigate, but found nothing unusual.

Something came from behind, and in the flash of lightning, Chi Yinlin chose the latter between turning around to fight with the person or staying still for the time being.

He was knocked unconscious by someone.

When I woke up, I saw Chi Qiong's big face in front of me.

Chi Yinlin broke away from the rope, set up the barrier, listened patiently to his brother's story, was very moved, and then refused.

"No." Chi Yinlin stood up and straightened the monk's robe slowly, speaking in an unhurried and patient tone, "If what you said is true, then the shopkeeper needs to get rid of it, and the snake demon must also be dealt with."

The binding contract of acknowledging the master is not strong, and it will not change the nature of the demon. The snake demon has done so many evil things with Zhou Xitong, so I am afraid it is not a good demon.

Even if there is an element of coercion due to instructions from the 'master', he is still a conscious accomplice and cannot be let go just by asking.

"You say good things to him like this, and you are biased in every word. Maybe you have been unconsciously enchanted by the evil magic. This is over. Follow me back, and I will let Master show you."

"I'm not under any evil spell." Chi Qiong said coldly, "So what do you want, lock him in the Demon Suppression Tower?"

"Of course." Sensing Chi Qiong's resistance and dissatisfaction, Chi Yinlin sighed, "For your sake, I will not take his life, I will only let him meditate in the Demon Suppressing Tower. If he harbors Be kind, and when your sins are washed away, when the time comes, you will naturally come out and see the light of day again.”