13

front page
The Descendants of the King of Medicine: Sleeping with a Beauty, Two Dragons Entering the Cave (Meat Chapter)
search
The Descendants of the King of Medicine: Sleeping with a Beauty, Two Dragons Entering the Cave (Meat Chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Mo Chen sat in the bathtub and yawned frequently. The palm rubbing his back gradually moved down. He had no time to distract himself. His head moved bit by bit. After all, he couldn't hold it anymore. He leaned back and rested his pillow on the man's neck. "sleepy......"

The man's voice was soft and soft, for fear of disturbing Mo Chen's sleepiness, "Be good, sleep when you feel sleepy."

He hugged Mo Chen and carefully changed his position, keeping his chest close to his chest, kissing and licking his bright red lips. His palms lingered over the creamy skin and slid down to the soft breasts. Thanks to his sucking day and night, the nipples were swollen. It's a big circle and very sensitive. It will harden with a little rubbing. It stands right in the middle of the beautiful areola, ready for anyone to pick.

He pinched a ball of breast meat, brought the tender red nipple to his mouth, swallowed it with a slurp and blushed around it, and sucked it in his mouth. With the other hand, I looked down and saw that the jade stem was already half hard, and the female hole was overflowing with juice.

The night is still long.

Chi Qiong was not impatient, and rubbed the whole part of her vagina.

Mo Chen's skin is smooth and flawless, with a thin layer of fat covering the muscles, making it soft to the touch. The fattest parts are the round buttocks and tender breasts, but when it comes to tenderness, the whole body is the most tender. The tender spot is this pussy hole.

Both the feel and taste are excellent.

If he was asked to choose between not having sex or eating pussy for the rest of his life, he would rather choose the former.

The two labia in the slit of the pussy were forced to squeeze and rub against each other, and the hole could not hold the thick vaginal fluid. The smoothness, which was different from the warm water in the bucket, dripped into the man's palm. He closed it carefully, waiting for the honey juice to accumulate in the vagina. After a certain point, he raised his hand and put it in his mouth.

Oh, it smells so good!

He inserted his fingers into the flesh slit and stroked it back and forth, grabbing the slightly hard meat pedicle and playing with it.

Sao Douzi is very sensitive and can make the beauty in her arms climax repeatedly with the stimulation from this place. Even though she is sleeping now and being pinched, rubbed and pinched by her fingers, she can't help but moan and shake her legs. Squirting orgasm.

The forced water dissipated in the warm water. Chi Qiong felt regretful and carried Mo Chen back to the bedroom.

Chu Lianyang washed his body elsewhere and sat on the bed waiting for a long time. He carefully touched the side of Mo Chen's face and lowered his voice: "My wife is sleeping soundly."

"Well, as long as you don't toss her too hard, the lady won't wake up."

Chi Qiong was experienced and skillfully placed a thick mattress under Mo Chen's body and spread his legs.

Chu Lianyang hurriedly pushed his way to Chi Qiong's side.

He said it was a little strange that day!

I really saw the complete hairless pussy under the penis, and my eyes went straight.

"This hole... is so beautiful." He couldn't help but touch it gently. The petals were delicate and delicate, and the stamens were slightly dark red. The core of the stamens exuded crystal honey, which stuck to the fingertips. When his fingers left the tender flesh of the stamens, Pull out a silver thread.