1

front page
14. Doomsday cannon fodder: I like those with soft butts and tender skin.
search
14. Doomsday cannon fodder: I like those with soft butts and tender skin.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Da Zhou is a straight man.

At least for now.

whee.

I no longer expect the sales business next door to take off. It just generates electricity for love. Now I am counting on "Cannon Fodder" to feed me.

It’s almost Monday, please vote in advance~

-----text-----

A, male dormitory building 1, life teacher's office.

An argument had just been settled.

"It doesn't matter if he wants to move away, aren't you guys clean now?" the teacher said earnestly, "I know you are not troublesome people and will not cause trouble. From the beginning to the end of this matter, it is obvious that the main problem is him. He is determined. If you want to move your heart, it will save you trouble. We can't afford to offend and can hide, so why are we trying to stop him?"

"Let's go, let's go. What are you doing standing here like two bears? Go back."

"Well, thank you, teacher, for bothering me."

The person who spoke was named Zhou Junze. He was tall, long-legged, and had stern features. He tugged on the sleeves of his brother Zhou Junyi and pushed him away.

The two brothers are twins. They are very similar in appearance, but their eyebrows and temperament are completely different. You can easily tell them apart after seeing them several times.

The elder brother, Zhou Junyi, is warm and cheerful in dealing with others, and is a respected, stable and reliable student council president; the younger brother has a cold temperament, with an indifferent look on his eyebrows, and is taciturn, but extremely well-educated.

Today's matter can only be discussed two months ago when school started.

The brothers arrived late when they reported that their two roommates had already arrived. Lin Yue, a young genius in the Department of Biopharmaceuticals, received national awards in college and was featured in newspapers and news. Zhou Junyi was impressed. When he saw another roommate also named Lin, he handed over the gift box and said with a smile, "Mo Are Chen and Lin Yue also brothers? What a coincidence, our dormitory can be considered a brothers dormitory."

As soon as he finished speaking, the beautiful roommate who had been smiling just now suddenly became unhappy. She took down his greeting gift and turned around to sit in front of the desk, "No."

Zhou Junyi apologized to everyone without saying a word, and didn't care about this concern.

He had just made the bed, and Lin Mochen wanted to change it with him. He had no objection. He also asked if he needed help making the bed. When he was refused, he said, "No need to be so kind."

In the subsequent interactions with him, he had a cold and unhappy face as soon as he saw him, and he used sour words from time to time, which was inexplicable and made people feel depressed. All these things quickly extinguished the enthusiasm in Zhou Junyi's heart, but he really liked this person. As a friend, I feel kind-hearted and happy as soon as I meet you. I want to be a good brother with others, but I can’t help but let others get around me.

Zhou Junze couldn't stand it. The taciturn man turned into Zhou Datong in front of Lin Mochen. He often stood in front of Zhou Junyi to vent his anger on his own brother. He lost his grace many times and touched Lin Mochen. Fortunately, he had a gentle temper. Lin Yue came to stop him, otherwise it might develop into a dormitory fight.