2

front page
15. Doomsday cannon fodder: the dog man who covets his body
search
15. Doomsday cannon fodder: the dog man who covets his body
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Does anyone still have tickets?

The plot has reached its peak, and it’s time to stew the meat.

Hand over your tickets quickly and use them as firewood!

-----text-----

After Mo Chen sent the approval, the other party didn't respond for a long time.

The place he rented was a single apartment of about 40 to 50 square meters. There was a small stove on the left side of the door, a bathroom on the right, and a bed, a small sofa and a desk further ahead.

Small but complete.

There was nothing wrong with Mo Chen. He went to take a shower, carefully washed off the slightly sticky vaginal fluid, dried his body and came out naked. He stood in front of the full-length mirror beside the bed and looked at his body.

The skin is white, tender and delicate, with a slight inhalation and exertion, the chest muscles are full and round, the four muscles of the waist and abdomen are beautifully curved, a small vertical seam navel is dotted on it, the lower body is smooth and hairless, and the legs are slender and strong.

Although bisexuality is rare in this small world, and overt bisexuality like him is even rarer. Most people think they are 'hermaphroditism', but Mo Chen really can't feel any inferiority complex.

He asked the system, "Does my body look bad?"

The system paused for five seconds before responding, "Perfect proportions, flawless."

Mo Chen nodded with satisfaction, "I think so too."

When I got back to bed and picked up my phone, I smiled even bigger when I saw the message from the man.

"Dog Man No. 1: I didn't open it enough and didn't see the clitoris. Send me another one."

"Sexy bitch."

He cursed, but the curvature of the corners of his mouth did not drop, and he typed cracklingly, "Brother, what a bad guy. I just went to take a shower and put on my pajamas. I don't want to take pictures anymore."

——"Just put it on and then take it off, sweetie, take another photo."

"No, I'm sleepy and want to sleep."

The other party transferred 100,000 yuan.

——"Jiaojiao, do you like to wear small skirts? Girls' clothes come in many varieties and are expensive. Let's buy these and show them to my brother. Okay?"

Mo Chen confirmed the payment, "Brother gave me too much. I can't use so much to buy a few clothes. Brother is so generous, he won't use my photos to do bad things, right?"

——"It's okay. If you have more, just go buy something to eat, drink and play. Don't be afraid, Jiaojiao. As long as Jiaojiao behaves well, don't send it to other people randomly. Your photos will only be in my hands and no one else will. Peep."

"Uuuuuuuuah, brother is indeed a master hacker. He is so domineering and powerful. I don't care about my hair. The bad thing I am talking about is that my brother did something embarrassing to my photos."

Zhou Junze chuckled, arching his eyebrows with affection, "Isn't this inevitable?" He casually took a picture and sent it over, "I just masturbated, and now I'm hard again. Be good, I won't make trouble if you send another picture." It’s okay for you to go to bed early, okay?”