1

front page
01. Lord Cannon Fodder: Strange estrus buff
search
01. Lord Cannon Fodder: Strange estrus buff
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
The Violet Empire State Building will collapse, and the surrounding countries can clearly see this.

The empire did not fall overnight. Onlookers happily added fuel to the fire and were ready to take action, hoping to get a piece of the pie as soon as possible.

Speaking of which, the imperial royal family committed suicide and had a stalemate with the Holy See. The Pope ordered the withdrawal of all clergy, moved the statues away, and swore a divine oath that he would never return to the Violet Empire during his lifetime.

Thus, the first 'god-forsaken land' on this continent was born.

Soon, noble battles broke out within the empire, numerous princes and nobles were killed and injured, floods raged, and plagues broke out... Natural disasters and man-made disasters were like divine punishment, and large numbers of people fled in panic.

In the southeast corner of the empire is the territory of Viscount Blanc, which was also the main disaster-stricken area of the flood. Now that the floods have receded, this territory is gradually returning to life.

Under the winter sun, the young Viscount's skin is whiter than snow, his lips are redder than plum blossoms, his nose is high, his eye sockets are deep, his face is unparalleledly handsome, and his figure is slender and straight. Countless ladies regard the Viscount as the lover of their dreams, and many ladies are willing to spend spring nights with the Viscount. Unfortunately, the Viscount is obsessed with hunting and training slaves, and has no sexual interest in women.

He adjusted his riding clothes, turned over and jumped onto the snow-white horse. His long and powerful legs clamped the horse's belly. His silver-white curly hair was tied in a small knot on the back of his head. It jumped and jumped with the horse's hooves, which was a bit cute. .

Blanc, or Mo Chen, led a group of knights to the depths of the forest farm.

Although he is now a human body, the nature engraved in the snake demon's bones is still there. He really doesn't want to move in the winter, his mind is groggy, and he just wants to stay in bed and sleep until spring.

But no.

There was also the Holy Son and a group of clergymen in the woods, waiting for him, a godless, stupid and arrogant Viscount, to be kidnapped as a slave.

Mo Chen has stayed in this small world for two years just for this moment.

He confirmed to the system: "As long as I kidnap the Holy Son and torture him for a few days, and die after completing the plot, we can open the next world, right?"

System: "Yes."

The handsome Viscount faced the cold wind and smiled openly, his eyes shining with excitement, "Drive--!"

The horse ran faster.

As usual, the group of people returned to the castle in the evening under the setting sun.

The butler who had been waiting at the door for a long time narrowed his eyes. The Viscount actually brought back so many prey today, so he had to order the kitchen to celebrate.

As Mo Chen and the others got closer, the housekeeper realized that those were not prey, but living people tied up with five flowers. He took off his glasses and wiped them, but the decision he had just made remained unchanged.

When you hunt a new slave, you should celebrate.

After dinner, Mo Chen ordered the butler, "Send these people to work on the farm." He pointed to the blond man in the middle, "This will be washed and brought to my room later. Remember to tie it up to avoid injury. Man, oh by the way, give me some more medicine.”