2

front page
70. Ancient cannon fodder: Is it true? I don’t believe it (Breaking holes to test h)
search
70. Ancient cannon fodder: Is it true? I don’t believe it (Breaking holes to test h)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Today’s card points are updated twice.

Mo Chen: It’s so tiring to not only seduce him without leaving any trace, but also to pretend that he is a young man himself.

Yue Chiqiong: Wife, hehe, my pussy is so beautiful, Sihasha, supermarket wife, hehe.

-----text-----

Mo Chen choked.

After the princes of Dai Viet leave the palace and establish a government, they go to court to discuss affairs as officials and ministers, but generally do not hold specific positions. Rounding it off, Yue Chiqiong's words are still somewhat reasonable.

The person in front of me seemed to be stunned. His cheeks were slightly red, and his lowered eyelashes were trembling slightly. When he spoke again, his aura was much weaker, "Young people, you really don't do this kind of thing. If your Highness is interested, you can find someone else."

Yue Chiqiong had just been knocked around by Mo Chen's blushing look. When he heard this, his face turned cold, "This palace only likes you." He paused, "At least at this moment." The man's eyes were fixed on Mo Chen. He smiled disdainfully, "You don't have to pretend in front of me. Tell the truth and tell me that you have had several benefactors before. I won't blame you."

When he thought about Mo Chen's previous relationship with someone else, his lungs almost exploded. He wanted to send those damn "benefactors" to see the King of Hell.

The beautiful prostitute's earlobes turned red. This time she was angry. She raised her eyes and glared at him, "The common people have said time and again that if you don't do such messy things, how can you be a favor?" Her red lips curled up in a mocking arc, " Or is it that His Highness has an ear problem and cannot understand?"

Yue Chiqiong was suddenly scolded and jumped up from the bed, "How presumptuous!" He stopped urging people to take a shower and stretched out his long arms to drag people to the bed, and pulled Mo Chen's collar apart in two or two movements.

As Mo Chen struggled, his hair was messy, and his neckline was opened even wider, revealing a large area of snow-white skin. The two areolas that were dyed bright and dazzling were dotted with red bean-like milk beads.

Yue Chiqiong, who is in his late thirties, accidentally saw a few pages of pornographic books and paintings when he was a boy, and threw them away because he found them disgusting. Other than that, he had no other experience of seeing other people naked. Now he just saw Mo Chen showing some breasts. He was so shocked that he couldn't help but open his mouth. With sharp eyes, Mo Chen saw that there seemed to be a trace of crystal in the corner of the man's mouth.

The sleeping flesh dragon under the man's crotch quickly erected, like a red-hot iron rod pressed against the base of his leg.

Mo Chen:......

The two of them were going back and forth on the bed. One was unskilled at stripping off people's clothes, and the other was not good at breaking free. With such a strange combination of circumstances, the latter was completely stripped off.

The man restrained himself, did not act rashly, and did not dare to touch. He knelt down in front of Mo Chen, pretending to be at ease, and hit Mo Chen in a cold voice, "You want Qingfeng Pavilion to always be clean, don't you? ? I can protect you, but I don’t lack power or money. What do you want to give me in return?"