11

front page
11. Lord cannon fodder: clearing obstacles for everyone to advance (pure plot)
search
11. Lord cannon fodder: clearing obstacles for everyone to advance (pure plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Original process: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12... Don’t eat from breakfast to dinner

Mo Chen's process: 1, 2, kill people, redress injustice, get points, end!

-----text-----

The half-moon period is coming soon.

Although the Pope strictly prohibited the church leaders from spreading the details of the incident, the news still leaked out. Things developed just as Mo Chen expected. Faith collapsed, rumors spread, people were panicked, and the situation became further chaotic.

Many countries took this opportunity to weaken the power of the Holy See in the country, taking the lead in fanning the flames and causing riots, and at the same time leading troops to seize the opportunity to suppress the 'rebellion and riots'; the rebel lords who were faintly divided within the empire reunited and incited the masses to join the army, aiming directly at the Holy See, hoping to start from the Holy See. A few bites of fat were taken from the large tree with deep roots.

On the eve of the so-called ceremony to send the gods away, careerists with various ulterior motives also came one after another, saying that they wanted to watch the 'final descending of the true god'. I am afraid that only I and the 'god' knew what I was planning.

The crowd gathered at Blanc Castle formed a surging undercurrent.

Allen presented the discovered information to the Pope, and the old man put it down after looking at it twice.

"The evidence is not enough, and it is not appropriate to see blood before the ceremony."

"Yes, I will continue to investigate."

"Um...how are you doing recently? Are you in a good mood?"

Allen blushed and said, "Very good."

"..." The Pope squinted at him, "Why don't you change your clothes when they are dirty?"

Allen's smile deepened and he said softly: "He heard me singing hymns today and found it unpleasant, so he kicked me without having time to change."

"..."

The Pope was speechless. What he asked was why he came to see him in dirty clothes, not where the shoe prints on the clothes came from.

The Pope chased people away, "The ceremony is about to begin, go and change!"

Allen responded respectfully, turned around, and went to find Mo Chen.

From the cumbersome dresses to the heavy decorations, everything made Mo Chen impatient. When he saw Allen coming, he waved his servants away.

Needless to say, Mo Chen raised his eyebrows and squinted, and Allen stepped forward very consciously, helped Mo Chen tidy up his clothes, and finally, gently placed the garland of St. Ylang Ylang on Mo Chen's head.

Allen held Mo Chen's cheek, eyes filled with love, and placed a gentle kiss on the soft red lips, "Master is so beautiful."

"No." Mo Chen glanced at the mirror. He was radiant in the mirror. He was tall and tall. His exquisite white robe and golden dress outlined the curve of his waist. The hem of his clothes just touched his feet. "He is holy and elegant, with dragon-like eyebrows and phoenix-like eyes. He is handsome." Unparalleled, like an immortal."