5

front page
05. Lord Cannon Fodder: The protagonist appears and saves the Son to gain favor.
search
05. Lord Cannon Fodder: The protagonist appears and saves the Son to gain favor.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

【small theater】

Elon delivers medicine.

Favorability of the Holy Son +1

Eron delivers the room.

Favorability of the Holy Son +1

Elon changed rooms for the Son.

Shengzi: Did my wife ask me to move?

Elon: No, and I plan to steal your wife’s territory.

Favorability of the Holy Son-1000

Please vote~ModoModo~

-----text-----

The ground was filled with water and frozen, and the high-heeled leather boots made a soft squeaking sound when stepped on.

The ice cracked like spider webs.

The lines were similar to the whip marks that would appear all over Alan's body an hour later.

The man was covered in blood, sitting on a cold iron chair, his hands and wrists firmly locked on the armrests of the chair.

Mo Chen lowered his eyes and kneaded his sore wrist. He threw the bloody whip aside. He waved away the others and stepped forward. His fingers maliciously rubbed the whip marks on his body. He heard the man raise the corners of his lips in satisfaction.

He patted the man's intact cheek and said softly: "I not only gave you a breath, but also a face. Why don't you praise my mercy to your Lord?"

After waiting for two seconds, I didn't hear the stinky slave's response.

The lord's face suddenly darkened, and he grabbed the man's hair and forced him to look up.

"Oops." Mo Chen showed false surprise on his face and took off the man's shackles. "I forgot that you can't speak."

Allen smiled weakly, with holy and peaceful eyebrows: "I praise Lord Blanc's kindness and tolerance to the true God..."

As soon as he started praying, Mo Chen untied his belt and took out the soft hanging penis and stuffed it into his mouth, "Lick it hard."

Alan opened his mouth obediently and took it.

The penis quickly became erect under his skilled blowjob, and his scalp was a little painful from being pulled. Allen only frowned slightly, and before Mo Chen could exert any force, he took the initiative to swallow the jade-like beautiful and delicate penis upright, relaxing his throat. , to provide Xiao Mochen with more in-depth services.

Mo Chen shook his waist roughly a few times and then pulled out.

Damn, everything on my body hurts.

Jiji is also very painful.

He straightened his clothes with a dark face and kicked the man's bulging crotch.

"What a beast, I'll come and cut it off for you tomorrow."

"Mo Chen: System, it's not illegal for me to castrate this guy, right?"

"System:...Yes."

Mo Chen was very satisfied, glanced at Allen's settled crotch, and left humming a tune.

The night is getting darker, and the full moon hangs on the spire of the castle, like a bright light.

Hundreds of cavalrymen gradually approached.