4

front page
85. Cannon fodder in a flower vase: If you don’t have money, I’ll see how you can be a keeper (plot meat)
search
85. Cannon fodder in a flower vase: If you don’t have money, I’ll see how you can be a keeper (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Gu Simo knew that the entertainment industry was very chaotic, with both men and women having fun. Not long ago, it was revealed that they had a slutty party, and many celebrities had their houses ruined.

He was sitting on the small sofa, feeling messy, with a dull and silly expression.

It was obvious that the young Gu Simo was greatly affected.

After two minutes of downtime, Gu Simo rubbed his face and came to his senses. He wanted to have a healthy and normal relationship with Mo Chen, but the actual situation did not allow it.

He carefully considered his words and tried to tell Mo Chen that Guiri's sponsor had outrageous habits and that it was wrong to talk about sex without talking about feelings.

"So, you want me to change my ways? Then I will only have a pure love with you? It's a beautiful idea." Mo Chen looked at him coldly, "You should have seen it this afternoon, my body... Now you still come here What do you want to express by talking endlessly? To express your selfless tolerance that you don’t mind my shortcomings? To show your noble morals in advising me to have self-respect and self-love and turn around?"

"Are you familiar with me? What qualifications do you have to criticize me? Why do you think that I am giving up on myself and degenerating based on your wishful thinking? The door is behind you. If you don't like it, stay away from us. It's easy to leave. .”

Gu Simo was struck in his mind, he lowered his head and said in a low voice, "I won't leave."

He knelt down beside the bed, raised his head and met Mo Chen's cold eyes, "I'm sorry, it was my fault."

It's him who needs to change his mindset.

Mo Chen held the big man Lang Yun with both hands, as if he was holding his belongings domineeringly. Gu Simo reached out to touch the back of Mo Chen's hand, but it was still open.

again and again.

He stubbornly grabbed Mo Chen's hand and successfully put it on his heart. His tone was solemn like an oath, "I also want to be your tool. I am rich, handsome, young and strong. Whether it is him or that Gui Ri’s financial backers, I can do anything they can do.”

"...What a madman." He cursed, but his eyes softened, "I can't believe it changed so fast."

There was still a slightly cold hand rubbing the side of his face. Gu Simo felt that he still had a chance and clenched his fist firmly, "I will prove it to you!" He paused and tilted his head to rub Mo Chen's palm, "So...I Can you stay tonight? Do nothing, just sleep together like before, okay?"

Mo Chen hesitated for a moment, "Okay."

That night.

Mo Chen's consciousness was drowsy, and he was in a daze on the rolling waves, swaying. He opened his eyes, the room was dim, and he could barely see a black shadow on his body, which was the strong outline of a man.

The body that was being fucked was constantly shaking, and the lustful sound of the vagina sucking the cock made Mo Chen realize his situation.

"What are you doing... uh... there's someone else here..."

Lang Yun whispered, "Mo Mo's little pussy hasn't eaten for a long time, aren't you hungry? And you said that you have to fuck your pussy until it squirts before you can withdraw money... I, I won't have money to buy tomorrow's Ingredients.”