2

front page
The True God Eternally Lives: A Blessing from the Dark God (Plot Meat)
search
The True God Eternally Lives: A Blessing from the Dark God (Plot Meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Begonia crashed last night and was not updated. I will update it today.

-----text-----

Light and darkness cannot coexist.

If a person has practiced the art of light and is exposed to darkness, most of them will explode and die. The few who survive by chance are called degenerates, and they are the existences that everyone in the mainland wants to kill.

After the beginning of the Chaos Period, the Light Cult and the Dark Cult urgently needed new believers to join and strengthen their strength to attack each other. However, the number of newcomers was limited, so they set their sights on their opponents, so they came up with the 'Conversion Ritual'.

As for who invented it in the first place, no one knows. Both sides say that it was invented by their own people. There are many things that the two sects insist on, but this is not the least of them.

Mo Chen has seen the transformation formations of the Illuminati Sect. Among other things, the paintings are indeed beautiful and regular, and the layout of the venue is also bright, grand and mysterious.

Where's the dragon?

Holding Mo Chen in his claws, he flew all the way to the territory of the Dark Holy See. He randomly found a dark wilderness and drew a strange and eerie blue pattern with the tip of his tail, and asked Mo Chen to lie down on it.

Mo Chen: "..."

In the darkness, the demon dragon's vertical pupils were shining with green light, and when he spoke, he spit out a stream of flames, "Don't you regret it?"

"No."

The white robe on his body was covered with light spells. He noticed the rich power of darkness in the air and consciously emitted light to resist. The breeze blew by, and a strand of Mo Chen's hair was cut off by the flames.

He took off his outer robe and lay down on the ground wearing only his inner clothes.

The ceremony begins.

The main function of the conversion formation is to swallow up the original power of the subject, but every bit of light power in Mo Chen's body was taken from the God of Light by the obedient dog at an unknown risk. I didn't even think about giving it away.

He used the power of his soul to cover the package inch by inch and put it in a corner to hide it.

In the eyes of the demon dragon, the former Son of Light has become a perfect, clean new vessel that can inherit the blessings of the Dark God. After others complete the ritual, whether they can be favored by the gods depends on their talents and beliefs.

But Mo Chen is different. He is the next messenger of the Lord God appointed by the God of Darkness even if he falls into a deep sleep.

A divine envoy is an immortal existence that breaks away from a fragile and short-lived body. It is a representative of the gods. If the gods favor them enough and bestow enough favors, their strength can even rival that of false gods.

There are many gods in the God Realm, and the most powerful ones are the God of Darkness and the God of Light. Neither of them has chosen a divine envoy, but there are other miscellaneous little gods with a lot of divine envoys and servants.

The demon dragon is a servant of God who signed a contract with the Dark God. Dragons have long lifespans but few heirs. He is the only dragon left in the world. He can't find a female dragon to lay eggs. He is willing to follow the Dark God just because the Dark God agrees. After he had devoured the God of Light and gained stronger divine power, he made a dragon egg with his bare hands and asked him to raise it as his wife.