17

front page
67. Campus cannon fodder: if line, bt prelude (plot meat)
search
67. Campus cannon fodder: if line, bt prelude (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I'm a little short today. I'm catching a train and it's too late.

-----text-----

A night of absurdity.

Mo Chen sat blankly on the bed, with bite marks on his chest and breasts, the worst hit area behind his neck and ears, and there were still fingerprints on his waist. After just sitting for a while, he couldn't stand it anymore, so he lay back softly, slowly turned over, and changed into a more comfortable position with the quilt between his arms.

My waist and knees were extremely sore, my buttocks and vagina were swollen, and I felt uncomfortable even if I rubbed against the sheets or was pressed against me. The old man brought some medicine. He felt that his fingers were rough and he was afraid of injuring his vagina, so he took full responsibility for applying the medicine. Handed it to Cui Shiyan.

Mo Chen remained lying on his side, showing no intention of opening his legs to cooperate.

The puppy didn't dare to have any objections. He carefully opened the half-bulged clam meat. The originally light pink flesh was now a reddish color, like the most beautiful plum in winter. His ointment-stained fingers touched the clitoris lightly and softly. and labia.

Her pussy shivered, and her round buttocks trembled slightly.

"Does it hurt?"

Mo Chen said softly, "...Yeah."

Cui Shiyan's conscience received strong condemnation, and at the same time, his cock stood erect again.

Cui Yuyan glanced at it for a few times, then forcibly looked away. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose and took a few deep breaths to suppress the evil thoughts in his heart.

When he caught a glimpse of the bulge in Cui Shiyan's crotch, he cursed secretly, Damn, he's really worse than a beast.

The man sat on the edge of the bed and stretched out his hands to rub Mo Chen's waist. The palms of his hands felt delicate and beautiful. He kept thinking silently that color is empty and color is color.

They had gone too far last night, and when they were done enjoying themselves, they discovered that Mo Chen had passed out at some point, with tears on his face, and his lips were red and swollen from who knows which dog had eaten them.

They almost thought they had killed someone, but fortunately Mo Chen was just asleep and slept until this afternoon.

The beautiful young man stared at them with his dark eyes, "I'll just make do with it from now on. If it works, then get out."

The big dog and the little dog nodded, hugging the boy on the left and right, "That's it, it's good."

Mo Chen remained calm on his face, but a big stone fell to the ground in his heart. Although the "fishing strategy" he learned from Hu Lu Hua Lao was overturned for some reason, the results are now good.

Although my vagina and asshole were sore and swollen, and it looked like they had been ravaged quite a bit, after letting the system block the discomfort and then treating it, my whole body felt relieved, and I could rest for a few days relying on the superficial redness and swelling.

This wave is not a loss.

Mo Chen hugged the big dog, kneaded and kissed it, then turned over and hugged the small dog, kneaded and kissed it, with crooked eyebrows and a bright smile.