14

front page
The descendant of the King of Medicine: He is a silly and stupid wolfdog, but he is more loyal and capable (plot chapter)
search
The descendant of the King of Medicine: He is a silly and stupid wolfdog, but he is more loyal and capable (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Happy Dragon Boat Festival, my dears!

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

-----text-----

On the fifteenth day of every month, the Chu family would have a small reunion dinner. This month is no exception.

Guests staying at the villa will also receive invitations.

The old medicine king had no interest in getting involved in other people's family banquets, so he might as well concoct the herbs.

This time Mo Chen actually wanted to go with his guards. The little old man rolled his eyes. There must be something exciting tonight. He had to go with him. If the situation couldn't be controlled, he had to protect his precious apprentice.

Sure enough, as soon as everyone sat down, the guard beside Mo Chen took off his mask, and everyone in the room was shocked.

Chi Qiong, who was at the center of the storm, seemed not to notice it and calmly picked up the dishes. If she thought they tasted good, she would pick up a portion for Mo Chen.

Chu Lianyang knew that the focus of tonight was not on eating. Besides, it was not a good time to reveal his relationship with Mo Chen. It was natural for Chi Qiong to pick up food for his savior. If he followed suit in front of all the elders, then Just put the ink dust on the fire and bake it.

The oldest grandma was sitting far away and her eyesight was not very good. At first I thought she was being deceived, so I looked at her carefully and asked, "This little baby has been living in our house for a while, right?"

Mother Chu looked at the face that was no different from her eldest son, took out her handkerchief and dabbed at the corners of her eyes, "Yes, I came here with the little Yao Wang at the beginning of spring."

"Did anything bad happen to our family during this period?"

Father Chu shook his head: "Never."

The great-grandmother poked him with her crutch anxiously, "Then why are you still standing there? Huh? My eyes are dim and my brain is not working properly. Are you going to be blind and unable to see your own son?!"

The drama of 'recognizing relatives' officially opened.

The old medicine king held a bowl and watched the show.

The two of them looked so similar, and they both loved to cling to his apprentice. He had long suspected the relationship between the two boys, and now it was finally time for the truth to be revealed.

Just as I listened, something felt wrong.

This boy who serves his apprentice all day long? Is he the current head of the Wushang Sect? !

The Wushangmen who once kidnapped him? !

At that time, the patient was wearing a mask on his face, and his exposed hands had blood-red raised meridians and terrifying and hideous lines. He didn't care what the patient looked like. He never explored it, so it was normal for him not to recognize it.

But he remembered Chi Qiong’s pulse condition!

Chiqiong's physical condition at that time was difficult enough to survive for another ten years in a clear mind. If Chiqiong gave up all his skills, he would no longer have to suffer from the torture of dementia and madness every month. However, Chiqiong had been practicing magic skills for too long, and his internal strength had already become a force that suppressed the complex toxins in the balanced body. Once the skills were abandoned, , the toxin is out of balance, and he is not sure that he can keep Chi Qiong alive.