13

front page
13. Lord Cannon Fodder: Final Chapter (H Plot)
search
13. Lord Cannon Fodder: Final Chapter (H Plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The pace of this book will be faster, and the next chapter will be the next world.

-----text-----

"Uh-huh! The cock is so powerful... Allen is so fierce, uh-huh! ... It's coming in! The glans is coming in... It's going to be so good, it's going to be so good..."

The flesh of the hole was tightened and the shaft was greedy for pleasure, and the palace cavity was shameless. He greedily sucked and pinched the huge glans. The lustful son of God twisted his buttocks and hit the flesh root backwards. The intense pleasure forced the tail of his eyes to turn red, and he vomited after a while. The tip of her tongue shook her legs and squirted, and the semen water splashed out from the joint, making a large area of the carpet wet.

At this moment, Mo Chen didn't look like a superior son of God at all, but more like a lustful beast in heat, shaking his butt to expose his pussy, praying for more fierce fucking from the male beast.

Mo Chen was longing for him.

The inferiority complex in his heart was suddenly pushed away by his desire for control. Faced with Mo Chen's smooth and white back, Allen wantonly showed off his despicability and viciousness in a place where he could not see.

The thick and ferocious dick was inserted all the way in and then pulled out. The glans was grooved and the shaft was rugged. It rubbed the cervix and the vagina unscrupulously. Soon the temperature of the entire cavity began to rise, and the vaginal flesh was sucked and entangled even more fiercely. , but after a hundred or so fucks, I twisted my cock again and squirted.

Mo Chen screamed and groaned, his hands gripping the carpet so hard that his fingertips turned white, and glistening saliva fell from the corners of his mouth. He freed up a hand, tremblingly stretched it out to his lower body, and spread the reddish and hot pussy, feeling the man's rapid speed. Insert and withdraw.

"Yeah, it's so good... I swallowed it all... Haah... Slow down, uh ha... It's still going in... Ouch--!"

"I'm going to squirt again...no, it's too fast...it's so hot! It's so hot!...Oooh...oohhhhhhhhhh-!"

He slapped the man's crotch randomly, trying to stop him, but the man grabbed his hand, and the tip of his middle finger was grabbed and pressed against the hard clitoris to shake and rub.

"Hoah...eeeeeeee-!"

The female hole turned into a hot spring hole, and there seemed to be water that could not be sprayed cleanly inside, and it kept squirting.

The fingertips were forced to move towards the female hole to urinate. The area was tender and small, and it was unbearable to rub it even a little. There was water seeping out vaguely, but Mo Chen couldn't tell which hole it came from. of.

He struggled in panic, withdrew his hand, and crawled out tremblingly, "No, no more...that's enough, inside, ahhhhhh~!...No, I don't want to go any more...wuwu bastard...uh ha!"

Mo Chen knew that Allen would be particularly fierce every time he entered the doggy position. He was just too greedy and wanted to be fucked hard, but now, now it was enough. He continued to thrust, but the man continued to fuck him despite the resistance. He gasped in pleasure. His cock was bitten too tightly, so he slapped Mo Chen's tailbone with his big palm, and when the hole was loose, he sprayed water out. He grabbed the slender waist and hips and dragged the person back, and continued to thrust his hips.