3

front page
84. Cannon fodder in a vase: 'I want to eat your pussy too' (plot scum)
search
84. Cannon fodder in a vase: 'I want to eat your pussy too' (plot scum)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

When I saw the comments, I wanted to reply without spoiling the story.

No, absolutely no spoilers.

I read every comment, and even feel panicked when I don’t see anyone I know for a day!

Comments continue on Modo Modo! There are so many tickets for Modo!

Love you guys! mua! (*╯3╰)

-----text-----

Lang Yun made a plan in his mind, took out his cell phone and started typing to report the plan.

[Mo Chen: OK. 】

【Good dog: ヾ(✿゚▽゚)ノ loves his master and Mo Mo! 】

[Mo Chen: Be good, see you in the locker room after lunch. 】

Today, Mo Chen's play was scheduled in the morning. During lunch, Mo Chen declined Gu Simo's invitation to play in the afternoon.

Gu Simo's eyes were lost, and his invisible ears were drooped.

It was said that it was a duet, but it was easy to feel sleepy after lunch, and it happened to be time to wash up and sleep in the evening. He chose a time in the afternoon after Mo Chen and Mo Chen had washed up, and tried every means to abduct the person, holding the script and acting. Just hug each other and sleep.

I would have agreed a few days ago, but what happened today?

Gu Simo was puzzled. When he saw Mo Chen's assistant talking to Mo Chen, he put the rice in the lunch box, turned around and went to the dressing room.

Mo Chen would come over later to change clothes and remove makeup. He had to shoot other scenes in the afternoon, so it was reasonable to change clothes in advance.

I didn't mean to squat on purpose.

Clothes rustle.

As soon as Gu Simo took off her clothes, she heard footsteps pushing open the door and entering.

"anyone there?"

It was the male assistant who looked at him like a thief.

Gu Simo remained silent.

Male assistant: "Momo, there's no one inside."

Mo Chen: "Well, it's right here, finish it quickly."

The male assistant's voice was low and hesitant, "...Okay."

Through the gap, Gu Simo saw a beautiful eunuch wearing a robe and charming makeup sitting on an empty dressing table. The male assistant knelt in front of him on one knee and undressed him.

The eunuch frowned, his tone was impatient, and he shouted: "Hurry up, you are whining, don't you mean you have no money to spend, do you still want the money?"

"You want what you want."

The male assistant sped up his movements and peeled off Mo Chen's pants, revealing his fair and slender legs.

Being Mo Chen's assistant is not an easy job. You usually have to buy groceries, cook, and drive to and from places. When you come to the set, you have to put on Mo Chen's makeup, serve tea and water, and stay by Mo Chen's side at all times.

Mo Chen claims to be able to eat anything without being picky about food, but in fact he is very picky about food and only prefers food that is warm in nature and likes salty and spicy food. After eating cold food, he becomes languid and lacks energy. He doesn't like food that is too sweet, too sour, or has a strong smell... This is all based on his years of experience, and his employer didn't notice it himself.