2

front page
28. Snake cannon fodder: How many dogs did you have before me? (H plot)
search
28. Snake cannon fodder: How many dogs did you have before me? (H plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I want to book tickets for tomorrow. Woohoo.

I will do it again tomorrow!

Even though it was like a dream to be in the top 20 last time! I also want to have a sweet dream again!

ps: Mo Chen’s system is different from Bai Tian’s system, don’t get me wrong.

The plot is basically laid out, two worlds, I survived two worlds! It’s finally time to be perverted! I will start to let myself go with the meat dishes in this world from now on! When an old couple is in bed, there is no such thing as a perfect character, it is all about fun hehehe

-----text-----

Yin Lin is born with two souls. The holy monk and the demon monk are in the same body all day and night, but they each do what they think is right, without interfering with each other, and in perfect tacit understanding.

Today is a little different.

The demon monk's footsteps froze for a moment from time to time, and when he destroyed the fragile blindfold set by the snake demon, he turned three and four times and was unable to summon his spiritual power. Tsk, this is not the first time he has killed such a man-eating monster.

Night is the demon monk's home court, and the saint monk's obstruction has little effect.

In order not to alarm the prey, hunters will carefully hide their footsteps and breath.

Seeing the beautiful and enchanting creature possessed by lust under the moonlight, the chanting in my mind suddenly stopped, and there was a blank silence.

The hoarse breathing and the sticky tail sound are tantalizing.

The red eyes were full of charm, and the eyes that accidentally glanced over were confused and confused. The wet hands were pulled out in panic, and the two vaginas were tightened, and the entrance was small. Although the monk watched for a long time, he witnessed the soft and beautiful vaginas. The whole process from being extremely tight to being able to easily swallow three fingers is still incredible.

how come……

So edible?

When the monster saw him, he was so frightened that he burst into tears and wanted to run away in panic.

The man teleported, firmly grasped the tip of his tail, and smiled, "I caught you, monster."

A monster.

A monster monk.

They are a perfect match.

This little demon seemed to have eaten too much, and after struggling for a while, its snow-white tail turned back into slender legs, wrapped around his waist and rubbed against him.

The demon monk sat down cross-legged, clasped his hands together, unbuttoned his trouser pockets and released the flesh dragon. He curled up his lips and sighed, "Amitabha, sin is sin."

The man pinched the snake demon's soft waist and hips, and the hard-scalding knife ruthlessly broke through the layers of flesh, inserted straight to the bottom, and hit the delicate cervix.

"Uh-huh!"

Mo Chen screamed in surprise, trembling and climaxing with juice. His jade lotus-like arms blocked the man's broad shoulders, and his sharp nails dug deep into his flesh, leaving crescent-like traces.