5

front page
The True God Eternally Lives: Changing your faith is more serious than cheating (plot meat)
search
The True God Eternally Lives: Changing your faith is more serious than cheating (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Mo Chen dragged his sore steps back to the dormitory, changed the color of his eyes and hair, casually put on a robe, and stepped into the teleportation array.

The teleportation array connects the residences on both sides of Mo Chen. Unlike the Dark Sect who just make do with it, the treatment of the Holy Son of Light is luxurious. One person has a castle to himself. The specially set up prayer room covers an area of large space and is exquisitely decorated. It is connected to the prayer room. Yes, it is a large hot spring bath, usually used for bathing and purification before praying.

Mo Chen had his long hair tied up, his shoulders were submerged in the pool water, his chin rested on the table beside the pool, his eyes were blank, as if he was in a daze.

The little believer has no hobby of talking to himself, and his thoughts are never easily revealed on his face. The dark god cannot see through it and cannot guess it accurately, but it is obvious that the little believer is in a bad mood now.

There was an unfamiliar sour feeling in my heart.

It is unclear which one of them this emotion comes from.

The God of Light accused: "You have gone too far."

The Dark God silently clenched his fists without saying a word.

Mo Chen didn't know about their conversation, he was busy sorting out the thoughts in his mind.

After smashing the statue, his anger gradually subsided, and the others woke up, suddenly realizing that he had guessed in the wrong direction all along.

When Mo Chen first arrived, he knew that the God of Light and the God of Darkness were killing each other, causing the world to fall into chaos. Since the two gods were equally powerful, Mo Chen speculated that they would either perish together or both would be injured.

The light elements and dark elements in the human world are restless, but they are still full and show no signs of escaping. The probability of losing both sides is greater - the godhead is injured and forced to fall into sleep at the same time.

Not long after he arrived, he saw a monster evil god guarding him during an out-of-body experience. He had one pair of legs, two arms, and two heads attached to two torsos, one with white hair and one with black hair. People were rushing around him, looking weird and pitiful.

He has seen several fragments of a world.

I've also seen the same piece break apart.

But this was the first time he saw the fragments half-broken. He looked very strange, and took turns rubbing their heads before reluctantly returning to the body.

The soul cannot stay away for too long.

Not to mention being aware of the existence of gods.

Otherwise, the rules of this world will be violated, and they will be forced to upgrade their dimension and become the weakest low-level pseudo-god to fight in the God Realm.

The shell of his Holy Son has a mission and cannot leave so early.

At that time, Mo Chen had already come to the conclusion that the God of Light and the Dark God were both sleeping and recuperating. He did not assign their identities to the man at all. He thought that the dog man was an unknown evil god in the divine world - a half-broken state that could strengthen the body. Where to go.