4

front page
72. Ancient Cannon Fodder: Qingfeng Pavilion is blocked (plot chapter)
search
72. Ancient Cannon Fodder: Qingfeng Pavilion is blocked (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

This week’s tickets...what else? (Hold out the broken bowl to receive the tickets)

-----text-----

As a result, the second prince gained a beautiful prostitute, and Tang Mochen gained royal protection.

Mo Chen slightly modified the entertainment industry in the modern world and moved it to Qingfeng Pavilion. With someone there, Mo Chen didn't have to worry about his subordinates being harassed, entangled and forced. The business continued to boom. When the idol group was formed, it was said that it would be the day. It’s not an exaggeration to make a fortune.

Time passed and soon came to the plot point - the visit of the Red Guards.

Yue Zhengxuan, the commander of the Red Guards, was born to Prince Jing, the younger brother of the current emperor. Prince Jing died in battle. Yue Zhengxuan, who accompanied his father on the expedition, led the army to a tragic victory. After returning to Beijing, he inherited his father's throne and was awarded the title of General Qisheng.

His Majesty values brotherhood and takes great care of Yue Zhengxuan. His upright character and abiding by etiquette and knowing how to advance and retreat without losing his integrity are also deeply liked by the emperor, who values Yue Zhengxuan more and more.

In the past few years, the border has been stable. His Majesty recalled Yue Zhengxuan and ordered him to command the Red Guards.

The Red Guards were originally the personal bodyguards of Emperor Dai Viet. After ascending to the throne, the Red Guards' operations expanded and they dealt more with incidents that were inconvenient to deal with in Dali Temple. After Yue Zhengxuan took office, the rights of the Red Guards were further expanded. They were in charge of the emperor's family and ministers. , one-stop investigation, trial, and home confiscation.

No matter in the plot or now, Yue Zhengxuan and Yue Chiqiong have a normal relationship. The former thinks that the latter is not a suitable candidate for the prince, and the latter has a bad temper and is not pleasing to everyone.

Because Mo Chen had asked sideways about Yue Zhengxuan in the past two years, Yue Chiqiong became jealous and became even more unhappy with his cousin.

At the celebration banquet when Yue Zhengxuan just came back, Yue Chiqiong deliberately looked for trouble. The two of them had an unpleasant quarrel. The emperor stepped forward to act as peacemaker, and Yue Zhengxuan respectfully took the steps handed over by His Majesty.

Yue Chiqiong remembered Mo Chen's instructions to him, and he didn't have too much trouble with the emperor, and he was the first to stir up trouble, so he went down the slope. It's just that he didn't expect that Yue Zhengxuan, a hypocrite, didn't care about it on the surface, but was messing with him behind his back?

Not caring about what to do in disguise, Yue Chiqiong hurried over after hearing the news that Qingfeng Pavilion was sealed.

Time goes back to an hour ago.

A team of heavily armed Red Guards surrounded and blocked the entire venue. The warm atmosphere in Qingfeng Pavilion came to an abrupt end. Mo Chen came from the backyard. A group of beautiful and beautiful girls and boys with different talents seemed to have found the backbone. The expressions on their faces The panic was gone, and they all whispered in unison, "Daddy."

"Well, you guys go back and rest first, don't worry."

"Yes, good night, daddy."

When the dark-haired young man in red shirt appeared, the expressionless Yue Zhengxuan's pupils shrank suddenly, and there was an unconcealable look of surprise in his eyes.