12

front page
79. Cannon fodder in ancient times: The prince became a dog slave, and the prince turned into a tool (licking the hole to feed urine, be careful)
search
79. Cannon fodder in ancient times: The prince became a dog slave, and the prince turned into a tool (licking the hole to feed urine, be careful)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Yue Chiqiong was deceived.

Mo Chen is not here.

The man's eyes were empty, his brain blocked out external sounds, and his hands were writing and drawing on the ground. He wrote and erased, and the handwriting was scrawled. He could vaguely make out a few sour poems about wanting to continue his relationship with his lover in the next life.

It wasn't until someone kicked him that his eyes moved.

The cheap emperor brother left, leaving only a few guards and the culprit who kicked him - Yue Zhengxuan. This man handed him a glass of poisonous wine and sent him on his way.

I didn't expect this moment to come so early.

He stared blankly at the wine cup, reluctant to take a drink.

The man's voice was hoarse and he asked if he could drink again tomorrow and give him one more night.

His Highness the Second Highness, who had always been arrogant and domineering, was now begging with a humble posture, but Yue Zhengxuan remained unmoved.

Finally, when Yue Zhengxuan's patience ran out and he wanted to forcefully drink wine, Yue Chiqiong picked up the wine cup and drank it all in one gulp, then poured it on the cold and dirty soil.

Yue Chiqiong woke up with a shudder, his head was heavy, and his eyes were dark, except for an occasional ray of light. Through this light, he realized that he was in a prison van.

It turns out that the wine is not poison, but sweat medicine...?

There were shackles on his mouth, and shackles on his hands and feet. There was something printed on the inside of his right wrist. Yue Chiqiong took a closer look and saw two small black characters in regular script, "Dog Slave".

Damn it.

Anger and shame rushed to his chest, and veins popped out in his clenched fists. He has offended dozens to hundreds of people over the years. If he hadn't been a member of the royal family, many people would have wanted to dig up their graves and whip their corpses after his death.

He's not dead right now.

Some people thought it would be too easy for him to die and wanted to keep him alive and become a slave to humiliate him.

Before the man could figure out who was behind it, the car stopped and he heard conversations.

First, Yue Zhengxuan said, "The person is inside. According to your request, the shackles, shackles, and seals have been prepared."

Yue Chiqiong pricked up his ears. The person who answered must be the mastermind.

The voice of the mastermind behind the scenes was extremely familiar, with a smile, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

Yue Chiqiong was confused and quickly walked to the prison car on his knees. The clinking sound of the shackles was loud and clear.

The black cloth covering the outside of the prison van was lifted, and the sudden brightness made Yue Chiqiong's eyes sting and cry, but he did not want to close them.

Mo Chen carefully looked at the kneeling dog slave. He looked tall and strong, with a strong body. He had never done rough work before, but he had a good physical foundation. Once he became proficient in it, he would definitely become a farmer. good player,