8

front page
The True God Eternal: Divine Punishment (plot and super perverted tentacle play)
search
The True God Eternal: Divine Punishment (plot and super perverted tentacle play)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Countdown to fragment being beaten——3

The picture is from a tentacle play manga that I think is super astringent, and its name is "Tentacle [Ban い Adaptability Test Report]". If you can't see it, you need to refresh it more, or it may take a few hours.

The tentacle play is really soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootata, I’m crazily stuffing meat into your mouths, eat, you must eat, I’ll continue eating in the next chapter!

The main focus is on a combination of meat and vegetables!

-----text-----

It is a routine operation for sects to use 'charity' to win people's hearts.

After Mo Chen took office as the Dark Holy See, he made drastic reforms in this area, turning "teaching a man to fish" into "teaching a man to fish". At the same time, he carried out deception and brainwashing to tell the believers that the "fallen" were not Abandoned by God, how could a God who is tolerant, kind, and graceful easily abandon his own people? The success of the Transformation Formation shows that the God is willing to accept believers who abandon evil and return to the right path, so how could he be so cruel as not to give the 'fallen' a chance? They were not depraved, they just accidentally took the wrong path.

When the believers were almost brainwashed and their rejection of the degenerate weakened, Mo Chen took the opportunity to say that he had a way to cure the degenerate. Whether they were crazy or unconscious, as long as they still had breath, they could be cured.

So, Mo Chen naturally took everyone from the sect to the gathering place of the fallen.

The situation in the gathering place is not as rumored. Dead bodies are everywhere and madmen are running rampant. On the contrary, most people are very awake and still like ordinary people, working at sunrise and resting at sunset, sweating with their hard-working hands, trying their best to take care of their weaker companions.

What they saw before them made the believers even more convinced of Mo Chen's words.

But what they didn't know was that a few months ago, when Mo Chen visited for the first time, what he witnessed was more bloody than the rumors, and it was unbearable to see and hear.

Eighty percent of the fallen will die or go crazy due to the rejection of mutually exclusive elements, while the remaining survivors will struggle to survive in the cracks of the major sects. The fallen ones don't understand why they have 'fallen'. Even though their faith is so firm and has never wavered, why are they contaminated by the power of the evil god.

Before they died, countless companions were in coma and high fever, going crazy and muttering endlessly. They were still praying over and over again, praying to the gods they believed in, hoping for mercy and protection.

The strange thing is that the more steadfast a companion is, the sooner he falls.

And those who questioned the gods, questioned their beliefs, and questioned everything they believed in before, the real fallen ones, became the survivors. Then, as he continued to witness the miserable state of his companions, he was overwhelmed by fear and grief, leaving only numbness. They still walk around the world with their breath hanging, but they are like walking zombies that are incompatible with all things.