9

front page
35. Snake Demon Cannon Fodder: Final Chapter (plot, meat dregs)
search
35. Snake Demon Cannon Fodder: Final Chapter (plot, meat dregs)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

There are two more chapters of fantasy, and then the next world will open.

-----text-----

The system asked him if he felt that he was doing useless work.

Even with Mo Chen's intervention, the characters of these four people are almost the same as the original plot, and they still follow the same path of the original plot. They were clearly told that everything they did in the early days of chaos would be in vain, and they would have to repeat the same mistakes again and again. Since So why waste unnecessary energy on them.

Mo Chen just smiled.

Fortunately, it doesn’t take much effort. This mad dog is really annoying. He keeps pestering me and refuses to speak, and he can't understand people. Look at him. He's dead and alive again. Has he made any progress?

The system groaned for a long time.

——More or less, there are still some changes.

So who has greater change than these four brats?

...the cubs.

After this conversation, the system fell silent again and became a bystander. Occasionally, in Mo Chen's sleep, he transformed into a fluffy mixed-haired puppy with watery dog eyes, saying that he could be used as a speed-increasing auxiliary tool. It would be faster if Mo Chen held him and practiced.

Mo Chen stretched out his arms and hugged her.

In addition to assisting in training, tool dogs will also provide other services.

Dog paw massage, dog tongue licking, dog cock fingering.

Or turn into other forms... There are many tricks.

It was obviously the first time the system had provided erotic services, but his movements were very skillful. Mo Chen could not help but enjoy being in the sea of consciousness. The gentleness was charming, and the outside was a mess. He gradually developed a habit of lethargy. If it wasn't for it, Remembering that there are still cubs and crazy dogs to raise outside, he might not wake up and start the plot right away when he opens his eyes.

Especially every time when he wanted to 'wake up', the handsome man showed a pitiful expression, his eyes were watery, and he seemed to have a thousand words of grievance in his heart, but he would let go with great consideration on his face.

Mo Chen:......

It makes him look like a ruthless scumbag.

This time is different. The system that has participated in the illusion is obviously much bolder.

When the dream ended this time, his consciousness was still sinking in the man's arms. Mo Chen opened his eyes in confusion and stood up. With a 'pop' sound, the wet hole spat out the hot meat stick.

The man with blond hair and deep eyes grabbed his waist and hips and pressed down, "Host, can you stay with me for a while?"

"Uh-huh-!"

"It'll be fine soon, soon..."

Mo Chen half-closed his eyes and panted, the bite marks were clear on his fair skin, his nipples were red and swollen from being eaten, his butt hole was extremely wet and soft, he swallowed the man's fingers, his vagina was dug deep, and her petite uterine cavity was docile. He took the tip of the hot and bouncing stick into his mouth - and was fucked through again without even realizing it.