11

front page
37、蛇妖炮灰:幻境肉
search
37. Snake demon cannon fodder: fantasy meat
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
This stupid young man didn't know what the itchy part of the vagina was, so he would just poke it around recklessly. Fortunately, it was strong and strong, so it penetrated deeply and pushed hard.

She hadn't seen such a green cock in her vagina for a long time, and she was inexplicably excited. She tried her best to wrap around and suck on the cock, hoping to show how powerful it was.

The rear entry position has a strong pressure on the sexy point. The cocked penis can be penetrated deeply every time. The man behind him is inexperienced, which means that his movements are irregular. Ke Xun, Mo Chen has no idea which angle he will push next time.

"Uh huh... ho uh... huh huh..."

With the blessing of tonifying techniques, the cervix that locks the semen is very tight and difficult to break open.

Chi Qiong only thought that he had penetrated it all the way. The already soft female hole wrapped around the cock softly, and the meaty cervix in the depths had to suck every time he kissed the glans. The man's scalp was numb when he sucked it, and he pinched his buttocks. His hands became harder and harder, manipulating the cock to push and tease him.

Stomach whining...so sour and hot...

The uterine cavity was deformed due to the impact, and the lower abdomen twitched faintly.

Mo Chen whined, his buttocks shivered like an electric shock, his hole was convulsing, and the semen spurted out made his flesh even more slippery.

The palace mouth was numb and trembling, and finally the city gate fell. The soft flesh was opened to let the hot glans in. The grooves cut through the tender flesh of the palace mouth, and the glans hit into a pool of vaginal fluid.

It's like soaking in a hot spring.

"Uh-oh-oh--!"

The shopkeeper took off Mo Chen's mouth shackles and blindfold. The expression of the snake demon who was being fucked collapsed. His usually beautiful and sharp eyes were turned up, and the ends of his eyes were crimson. His mouth was free, and the tip of his tongue tremblingly came out to moan. Shaking, saliva dripped down the tip of the tongue, and then fell into the shopkeeper's mouth.

Mo Chen frowned and turned his head away from the kiss, "Um, get out of here...let go uh uh——!"

Shopkeeper Zhou sat on the chair and held Mo Chen's waist, pinched his chin, and whispered, "Xiao Mo, be good, or I will peel off your snake skin."

The tone was gentle and gentle, more like sweet words than threats.

Mo Chen rolled his eyes for a brief moment, then fiercely bit the man's tongue in the next second.

There was only a slight pain on the tip of the tongue, nothing serious. Shopkeeper Zhou probed into Mo Chen's moist mouth and kissed her with a squeaking sound. His big hands skillfully caressed the soft flesh of the breasts and rubbed the tips of the nipples.

The lips are soft and the saliva is sweet.

No matter how much I eat, I can't get enough.

Chi Qiong behind the wall didn't get any of this. He was blocked by the shackles at the time, so he couldn't kiss her at all, so he could only imitate the man next to him and suck the tips of her nipples.

There is obviously a faint fragrance of milk, but I can't get any milk.

At this moment, with the idea of saving one by one, he fixed the man's body and sealed his mouth, then squeezed him away and got on.