5

front page
18. Doomsday Cannon Fodder: Is it possible that I still have to be a widow for him? (Scenario H)
search
18. Doomsday Cannon Fodder: Is it possible that I still have to be a widow for him? (Scenario H)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Zhou Junyi took the bag and said, "I'll give it to Mo Chen. Is he okay? You..." His eyes turned a little red, he closed his tearful eyes and put his hand towards his twin brother's eyebrows, "Don't worry, I will protect him." ."

"Ho...ho, good..."

The concentrated thunder and lightning instantly penetrated Zhou Junze's brain.

Zhou Junyi slowly squatted down, his voice choked, "Lin Yue, you take them to clean up the zombies around, I, I'll take it easy first."

Lin Yue realized what he had just said, his expression was annoyed, and he said to himself, "...Okay, brother Zhou, you, my condolences."

Zhou Junyi said nothing.

His mind was in a mess, flashing back to the cold and hostile exchanges between the two of them a few days ago, flashing back to the situations in which they had gotten along since childhood... and was finally occupied by the figure who had just been entrusted to him and slowly fell down.

He opened his brother's collar, took off the jade pendant tied with a red string, and held it tightly in his hand until his fists trembled and veins popped.

The zombies gradually gathered together smelling human scent. Zhou Junyi stuffed his brother's body into his car and fought his way into the community with his teammates.

There were many zombie corpses lying in the building, all of which had been decapitated with one knife, neatly. It looked like it had been cleaned up, so they walked cautiously until they arrived in front of Mo Chen's door on the third floor.

"Dong dong dong——"

"Mo Chen, are you there? It's me, Zhou Junyi."

There was no response from the door.

Today is different from the past. Zhou Junyi waited patiently, "I brought you some food. It's not safe outside and the communication is broken. We heard the drone broadcast and were preparing to go to Kyoto. Do you want to come with us?"

The door lock clicked open.

Mo Chen's eyes were wary, "What is in your hand, is it all for food?"

Zhou Junyi was silent for a few breaths, "It's a hand warmer."

Mo Chen was stunned for a moment, turned sideways, and whispered: "You guys come in first, the place is small, don't mind."

"No." Zhou Junyi turned around, "You go check out the situation next door, find an empty room, clear it out, take a rest, and I'll have a few words with Mo Chen."

This was Zhou Junyi's first time stepping into Mo Chen's house.

He sat on the small sofa cautiously, "Junze him..."

"I know." Mo Chen suddenly hugged him and buried his head in the man's neck, his voice was a little hoarse, "I'm so cold, please hug me."

The second day of the apocalypse.

The power went out in the middle of the night and the air conditioner turned off, but the bed was warm and the quilt was thick. Zhou Junze felt okay when he woke up. Last night, he had a dream like "doomsday" and "awakening", and his head hurt a little. But when he saw the chaotic situation outside, He realizes that his nightmare has come true.

Seeing that Mo Chen didn't wake up, Zhou Junze strictly prohibited him from going out.

But he just went to make a meal. When he came back, Mo Chen's body was frozen in bed. He hugged Mo Chen and almost cried to death. When Mo Chen's body recovered, Zhou Junze felt the other person's heartbeat and pulse again. He was afraid Incessantly, I cried louder.