8

front page
21. Doomsday cannon fodder: This pie is really irresistible (plot chapter, easter egg)
search
21. Doomsday cannon fodder: This pie is really irresistible (plot chapter, easter egg)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Let me tell you the complaints about this chapter.

Reader: Where is my brother! If the younger brother doesn’t want the older brother, won’t he? !

Mo Chen: What? Who are you talking about?

Hey hey hey, let’s have another prize-free guess, Zhou Yize’s beast form.

The original intention of this book is actually that I wanted to write a fleshy Jinjiang novel. The plot and flesh are equally important in my eyes, but this kind of thing is not easy to mess with in Haitang.

It's so miserable to rush to the street next door (obviously speaking with a lot of flesh).

But I wrote the outline of this book and was reluctant to change it. The plot is all useful. I really want to write this book well. I want to write both the plot and the meat well. But this is Begonia after all. I understand everyone’s thoughts. I I will try my best to speed up the pace and keep the key points to be more enjoyable. I like to write sweet and emotional meat about H content, and there will be no shortage of meat in this world. Meat abuse feels like rape and humiliation to me, so this chapter is just meat dregs.

There will be a plot + crematorium later. I will also mark the chapters. You can watch them at your own discretion, mua~

Thank you to every little angel reader who has never given up!

I will work hard to produce food!

-----text-----

Mo Chen, who was about to turn around, was not seen for the time being.

He was pulled to the hill behind the gas station. Judging from the way the man grabbed his wrist and walked forward without saying a word, he must be Zhou Junze.

When they arrived at the place, they turned into Zhou Junyi again, coaxing gently and seductively, their bodies gradually getting closer, their lips and teeth touching.

When the man's hand reached down, Mo Chen subconsciously stopped him, "But, um..."

Zhou Junyi said dullly, "My pussy is wet. Don't you want it, Xiao Mo?"

This time, Zhou Junze did not show up to stop him.

Mo Chen had no intention of treating him badly, so he pursed his lips and acquiesced.

Zhou Junyi laughed inexplicably, took off Mo Chen's pants, squatted down, and served him with his lips and tongue for less than five minutes. His pussy convulsed and climaxed. His eyes darkened, and Mo Chen held on to the tree trunk with his back to him. Lift your butt.

No fingering, no kissing and caressing.

After a long time, the cock squeezed into the soft and tight female hole again, and the movement was urgent and fast.

Doggy style is always so rough.

Mo Chen frowned and couldn't help but cover his waist and abdomen, "My stomach is so bloated, please slow down, slow down, uh-oh!"

Fortunately, the female vagina is endowed with special talents. After getting used to the thickness of the cock, she quickly began to enjoy it, carefully feeling the pleasure of the man's hot genitals ravaging the beautiful flesh.

"Too, huh! It's too fast...Junze...please fuck it gently..." Mo Chen turned his head to search for the man's lips, trying to move the hand on his waist to his chest.