14

front page
81. Ancient Cannon Fodder: The Final Chapter (plot meat, taking a cock and fucking the pussy, be careful)
search
81. Ancient Cannon Fodder: The Final Chapter (plot meat, taking a cock and fucking the pussy, be careful)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The ancient chapter is finished and flowers are scattered~

See you in the next world, babies!

-----text-----

When the second prince led a private army to rebel, the emperor was well protected and suffered no external injuries at all. However, the fact that he was assassinated by his favored son was enough to make him mentally depressed, and his already poor body became even more dilapidated. Unable to handle too many government affairs, he gradually delegated power to the eldest prince.

The seasons pass.

The eldest prince was established as crown prince.

The aging emperor became increasingly moody.

He was the one who originally ordered Yue Zhengxuan to deliver poisoned wine to the second prince, but now he is the one who is feeling nostalgic and secretly angry at Yue Zhengxuan for 'killing' his son.

Yue Zhengxuan surrendered his authority and packed up his clothes and left the capital overnight.

He was born and raised in the border area and had no affection for the capital. He returned to the capital for a year on the way. The emperor was afraid of his father's military power and reputation, so he stayed in the capital as a hostage. It was also that year that his mother fell into the water and died.

Later, after his father passed away and the war on the frontline was not settled, the emperor couldn't wait to take back the military power and coaxed the still young Yue Zhengxuan to take command and go on the war. He didn't care whether the teenager could come back alive on the battlefield where the sword had no eyes.

A good emperor and a good king, brothers, friends and brothers are respectful, but they are just whitewashed to show to outsiders.

That battle pitted the weak against the strong and ended in a tragic victory. It was his father's soldiers who desperately resisted and protected him, and he was able to save his life. Not to mention the days that followed, it was nothing more than being the emperor's tool, walking on thin ice with fear.

But the emperor, who has an iron-clad courtier and a slutty emperor, is old, suspicious, and seriously ill, and it is difficult to get along with him. He needs to be replaced by another one.

Yue Zhengxuan had no intention of usurping the throne, and the emperor's life was not a good one.

Now he can finally go to the northwest to farm and live a life with Xiangxiang's master on the hot bed. He doesn't want to stay in this cannibalistic place in the capital for a second longer.

Five years later.

The sun was shining brightly. Yue Chiqiong carried an empty basket and led the oxen as they walked home along the field ridge. On the way, they passed by the shade of trees, and the persimmons hanging on them were round and red. He bit the handle of the basket and ran up to the tree in twos and twos. Picked half a bamboo basket of soft persimmons.

Humming a tune, he came to the kitchen, washed a few and put them on the plate. He said to Yue Zhengxuan who was busy working: "The persimmons are ripe just right. I picked some back. Do you want to eat them?"

Yue Zhengxuan took one and said, "Mo Mo is in the backyard, and the dates in the backyard are ripe."

"knew."