3

front page
16. Doomsday cannon fodder: You can’t even change the sheets and quilt, so what else can you do H
search
16. Doomsday cannon fodder: You can’t even change the sheets and quilt, so what else can you do H
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

ah! Votes! Modo Modo!

Woohoo, although I don’t know how many days I can stay on the recommendation list...

I will continue to work hard to update

mua! (*╯3╰)

-----text-----

Mo Chen vaguely heard a knock on the door, and he sat up slowly, "Who is it?"

The sound is so low that people outside can't hear it.

The system replied: "It's Zhou Junze."

"Oh." Mo Chen casually put a big T-shirt on his body and stepped on his slippers to open the door, "Why are you here?"

The person in front of him had disheveled hair and a T-shirt with a large collar, which was worn crookedly on his body, revealing half of his fair shoulders and delicate collarbones. Zhou Junze lowered his eyes slightly and could see the bulging chest, which rose and fell slightly with his breathing. As soon as I put it on, I felt that it must feel great.

"Mute?" Mo Chen frowned and muttered, closing the door, "Why are you so crazy in the middle of the night?"

The sneakers were stuck in the crack of the door. Zhou Junze took the opportunity to squeeze in, closed the door behind him, and used a little skill to hold Mo Chen's hands. He lowered his head to smell the side of Mo Chen's neck and said in a hoarse voice: "Jiaojiao smells so good. , you can no longer rub my shower gel and shampoo, are you still used to it, Jiaojiao?"

The struggling movement of the person in his arms suddenly stopped, "You, you know?" "Yes, I know." Zhou Junze pressed his chest against the other person's back, pressed him against the entrance counter, and rubbed Mo Chen's wrist with one hand. , reached down with one hand to cover the soft flesh that he was thinking about, and sighed: "It feels so good, Jiaojiao really didn't lie to me. Is there any color difference in the small batch, eh? I have to check it."

"What do you want to do? It's my fault to defraud you of your money, but I've already spent the money. If you want to call the police, don't, don't touch me..." Lin Mochen's tone became lower and weaker as he spoke, and he even said some words at the end. Trembling.

The man's hand moved down along the seam of his buttocks. Mo Chen was used to sleeping naked, so his lower body was empty at the moment. His slightly calloused palms covered the warm and soft mons pubis, and he felt the wetness after just a few rubs. .

"Jiaojiao is so greedy. She took over half a million yuan from me in just a few days. If you call the police, you will be sentenced to more than ten years. How can I let it go?" Zhou Junze grinned, and hot air sprayed on the side of Mo Chen's face, "Jiaojiao Don’t you want to be private?”

Mo Chen's face was panicked and his tone was trembling, "...Why, how come it's private? I don't have money to compensate...uh huh!" The man's actions were obscene and straightforward, tough and urgent. How could he not understand what the other person meant, so the man's When the thin lips came closer, he didn't move away.

Zhou Junze studied a lot of theory, but when it came to actual combat, he had been greedy for so long, waited for so long, and just wanted to attack the city and plunder the pond to plunder the sweetness in Mo Chen's mouth. After eating enough, he would seduce the shy person inside. Tongue, lure it out, hold the soft tip of the tongue and suck it carefully.