2

front page
41. Orc cannon fodder: He wants to see a doctor (plot chapter)
search
41. Orc cannon fodder: He wants to see a doctor (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Lang Yun had long legs and fast feet. After running a few steps, he caught up with Mo Chen and raised his hand to pat his shoulder.

"Snake ink."

"Is something wrong?"

The handsome snake orc turned his head and looked over, with sharp eyebrows and beautiful eyes.

The eyes are a light gilt color, the lips are like bright red fruits, the exposed muscles are strong and well-proportioned, the skin is as white as fat, and the skin is as white as a snake.

Lycans don't understand these terms.

He only thought that Snake Mo was beautiful, the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Just standing there, it's like it's glowing.

"No, uh... my name is Lang Yun." Lang Yun took out a piece of folded cloth from his arms, "Here are you, make two clothes for easy change. Do you have the tools? I can do it. I have this I made the first one myself, what do you think? I can make two for you if you like."

Mo Chen looked at Lang Yun's simple and wild cloth and said, "Okay, thank you."

Don’t let the labor given to you for free go to waste.

Lang Yun grinned widely, stepped forward and held Mo Chen's wrist, "Okay, follow me to my den, and I will be able to do it soon."

"Um."

On the way, the two met Lin Youyou and Xiong Lin.

Lang Yun glanced at it and then looked away.

"Yuyou." Mo Chen stopped, "The clothes you are wearing are very beautiful. Can you teach me how to make them?"

Lin Youyou was stunned for a moment, a look of embarrassment appeared on her face, "Yes, yes. But...can you cover your tail later?"

Mo Chen felt like he was in the clear, but he still pretended not to understand on his face. He raised the tip of his tail and shook it as if to say hello to the heroine, "Why, my tail is so pretty, don't you like it?"

Lin Youyou's face turned pale, she closed her eyes suddenly, gritted her teeth and nodded, "Yes, I don't like it. I get scared when I see you, so we can't be together."

The tip of Snake Mo's tail suddenly wilted, and he still insisted: "How could it be possible? Look at these scales, how beautiful they are. They sparkle when the light shines on them. Don't all females like shiny things?"

Closing her eyes increased Lin Youyou's fear. She couldn't see, but listening to She Mo's words, the scene of the snake's tail shining silver and dangling in front of her face emerged in her mind.

She subconsciously supported Xiong Lin beside her, covering up her fear with anger, "If you don't like it, you just don't like it! You can find another female who likes your tail, not me. Xiong Lin, let's go."

Mo Chen watched the heroine leave.

A child with a good temper was frightened into being like this.

After the plot is over, he has to do something.

The sun leans on the mountainside.

Lang Yun pulled Mo Chen and continued walking.

When he became an adult, he had his own independent nest - a dug cave with beautiful and regular stone furniture. The bed was a 'mattress' made of hay and soft feathers, with a huge animal skin on top.