13

front page
80. Ancient Cannon Fodder: What’s wrong with having an extra dog?! (Plot Chapter)
search
80. Ancient Cannon Fodder: What’s wrong with having an extra dog?! (Plot Chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

This little world will be over in a few chapters, so let’s write about a threesome or something.

In the next world, I plan to write about the little white snake with a background in the entertainment industry.

The introduction will be added after I outline the outline of the next world.

-----text-----

Yue Chiqiong reacted quickly and pulled the thin quilt to cover Mo Chen's body. His face was as gloomy as water, "I didn't expect Prince Jing to have such a dirty habit."

Squatting on the rafters to spy on other people's bed affairs?

Fucking stinky and shameless.

Yue Zhengxuan didn't care at all about his dog barking.

He found this house on the outskirts of the capital. The beams were thick and strong, allowing him to squat, sit and lie down. He stayed there, jealousy burning his heart like fire. He couldn't stand it anymore. He rushed out and drew his sword and pointed it at Yue Chiqiong, but his eyes kept looking at Mo Chen. His red eyes looked particularly pitiful, "Ah Mo, this dog He is dishonest and wants to bully you while you are unconscious, so why not castrate him?"

He also wanted to cut off Yue Chiqiong's tongue, but Mo Chen still wanted to use it, so he definitely wouldn't want to.

Yue Chiqiong stood motionless in front of the shimmering sword tip. Judging from Yue Zhengxuan's reaction, it was obvious that this was not the first time for this shameless man to squat on the rafters, and Mo Chen knew about it.

Yes.

Looking back on the way they got along so naturally and so well today, Yue Zhengxuan must have been the person sent by Yue Chilin to connect with Mo Chen. He was not blind and could see Yue Zhengxuan's affection for Mo Chen.

I just don’t know if this relationship is one-sided or...

Forget it, he is just a dog slave, so he has no right to interfere with his master's affairs.

Yue Chiqiong's back was slightly bent, and he lowered his eyes to look at Mo Chen, remaining silent.

Mo Chen: "..."

Mo Chen held his forehead and felt a headache.

If he can be ruthless and wait until Yue Chiqiong dies, the system will return and only Yue Zhengxuan will be left, everyone will be happy.

It's actually not too late to kill now, it's just a body.

The hands hidden under the quilt curled up silently, and Mo Chen raised his eyes, "Your Majesty, now everyone in Qingfeng Pavilion has dispersed. With enough severance pay, I have also hired people to help look after me secretly, but in the future, Whether it's good or not is up to them. Your Majesty, you don't need to worry about it anymore. The profits from the attic have been very considerable over the years, and my dog has never interfered with it. Your Majesty spends money raising soldiers, so if you don't dislike the source of the money, you might as well take it."

"As promised before, if I cooperate with you, you will give me a stable life for the rest of my life." He paused slightly. This time he did not use the props 'crocodile tears' like when he coaxed Yue Chiqiong before, but there was moisture in his eyes. He meant, "I am not a good person. I know you are sincere and I still want to use you to tease you. Why should you be obsessed with me?"