6

front page
The descendant of the King of Medicine: Human flesh smells bad, and snakes won’t eat it (plot chapter)
search
The descendant of the King of Medicine: Human flesh smells bad, and snakes won’t eat it (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Seven days a week.

There are only three days where I don’t go crazy.

That's right, I'm here again to ask for tickets in advance!

-----text-----

Chi Qiong knew that he might die one day, and he had already secretly selected a candidate for the next sect leader. His confidants were skilled, capable, principled, and able to stick to the bottom line.

Chiqiong quickly explained the affairs of the family, and after staying for a few days, she packed up her things and left.

The former confidant showed that the sect master watched the carriage disappear from sight, with Chi Qiong's warnings still echoing in his ears, and he felt that the secret book of martial arts in his hand was hot to the touch.

"Mo Chen, I'm back!"

He fed the horses pills in advance to avoid being stunned by the poisonous miasma on the outskirts of the forest. He hurried slowly and finally got back to the cabin before sunset.

Back and forth, exactly five days.

Mo Chen was collecting dried herbs. He looked up and saw a man busy moving things. He pointed to the utility room and said, "Move there first. Put the commonly used things in the bedroom."

"good."

Chi Qiong packed things very quickly. She came out of the house soon and helped Mo Chen pack the medicinal materials.

"I can do it myself. Are you hungry? The food in the kitchen should still be hot. Go and eat something."

"Okay!" Chi Qiong stuck his head out with a bowl in hand, "Did Snake run away from home and not come back yet?"

Mo Chen said slowly: "Don't worry, it will take a while."

His clones would not get angry with him because of a bite to eat. One person and one snake just randomly found an excuse to separate to explore the situation of the fragments. After he had recuperated Chi Qiong's body, it would not be too late to meet with Snake. .

Chi Qiong can dispel toxins by being close to him. The speed is slow, but the best is stability. It will not break the balance of toxins in Chi Qiong's body.

Dark wounds and old illnesses are treated with medicine.

The shortcomings of the practice are that it can only rely on dual cultivation.

After drinking the decoction and taking a medicinal bath, within a few days, Chi Qiong's whole body felt like it was pickled by the medicine. The scent of the medicine was not as good as Mo Chen's, but slightly bitter.

No wonder Mo Chen always kicked him at night.

Chi Qiong was used to being kicked under the bed every three days. She licked her wet lips and climbed onto the bed skillfully and lightly. She held Mo Chen in her arms and stuck out her tongue to show him, "I brush my teeth very carefully. Smell it. No." It’s not bitter either when it’s dirty.”

"So, does this have anything to do with you staying up late at night and insisting on licking your pussy?"

"Of course." Chi Qiong said twice, "I don't drink painkillers for a day and my whole body hurts. I'm so uncomfortable that I can't sleep."