4

front page
The True God Eternally Lives: Fornication in the Prayer Room (Plot Meat)
search
The True God Eternally Lives: Fornication in the Prayer Room (Plot Meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
The two gods have never suffered such a big loss in their lives, and they are determined to find the evil god who took advantage of the situation.

The little believer fell into a coma for more than half an hour. When he woke up, he acted as if nothing had happened. He didn't take the weird love affair that had just happened to his heart at all, so he patted his butt and left the field.

He put on an exquisite mask, dyed his hair black with magic power, ran to the Dark Holy See and walked around to gain a general understanding of the structure of the Holy See's forces. He turned around and stepped into the teleportation array, then returned to the home of the Light Religion without stopping, and changed into the uniform of the Holy Son. Go to the temple to clock in before the pope, then close your eyes and doze off during morning prayers.

God of Light & God of Darkness: "..."

The power of the evil god seems weak, but its function is so powerful that it can allow young believers to convert energy at will. When you stay in the Dark Church, you have pure and unadulterated power of darkness in your body. The Dark God himself had to carefully probe for a long time before he could find any clues. When he went to the Light Church, he transferred seamlessly.

It turns out that the little believer's heart never dwells on them, but only regards them as a source of power.

The dignity of Gods does not allow them to pamper ruthless and unjust believers without any bottom line and to make wedding clothes for other evil gods.

The God of Light is no longer like before, always giving blessings to young believers.

The God of Darkness gritted his teeth and declared that he would teach the little human some painful lessons so that he would never dare to despise the gods again.

People from both major sects need to clock in and pray every day in their respective temples, but the Dark Holy See is not so strict. Anyway, if you don't pray, there will be no blessings, and it won't hinder others.

Mo Chen clocked in very diligently at the beginning and handled his official duties seriously. He had just arrived and sat on the throne of the Pope with his crushing power. People's hearts were in a state of confusion. If he didn't show off and do more, he would not be able to sit still. .

After spending several months to convince everyone in the Holy See, now that there are people under his nose who can work and obey orders, Mo Chen is gradually taking advantage of the situation.

Mo Chen did not inherit the place where the previous pope lived. The pope was getting old, so it was better to stay in a familiar place for retirement. He found another place to live. At first, it lacked everything, except statues of gods and statues, large and small.

The sculpture is similar to that of the God of Light, with the same vague outline of the face and the same toned body, but they just changed their clothes and held different symbols in their hands.

Mo Chen ordered people to put all these statues into a room, and after a little decoration, it turned into a small prayer room.

He stopped praying every day and hid in the Pope's inner sanctum to laze around, euphemistically saying that he prayed devoutly alone in his carefully decorated small temple.

Then life became more comfortable.

Working two jobs really keeps him busy, and now that he is suddenly free, his caring dog will always spend the night with him in the dead of night.