8

front page
08. Lord Cannon Fodder: The protagonist, he slandered me! He slandered me!
search
08. Lord Cannon Fodder: The protagonist, he slandered me! He slandered me!
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Happy New Year everyone~Happy reading~

-----text-----

It snowed heavily all night.

After waking up, Mo Chen returned to his lair along the path cleared by his servants, and forbade the Holy Son to move back.

The long winter is still annoying for snakes.

Mo Chen looked out the window and remembered that one winter in his own world, there was heavy snow and war.

The white snake as thick as two fingers quietly crawled into the shining room, curled up in a corner on the earthen bed, sucked in the warmth coming from under the body, and absorbed the weak spiritual energy around it.

The seven or eight humans at home were quarreling, crying and scolding each other.

Finally, the two young men carried their bags with only a few pieces of clothing on their backs and left without looking back.

Later, there was only an old man left in the house with an ignorant baby less than one year old.

The old man had run out of gas and was about to die. When he saw a snake with thick wrists appear in the room, he struggled to sit up and hugged the peaceful little grandson beside him, but he did not have the strength to reach the crutches beside the bed. .

The turbid eyes stared at the white snake: "It's you, the snake that came to my house to sleep in the past few years. I haven't seen you for so long, you have grown so big." The old man spoke with a breathless voice, which means that the white snake has good cultivation and understands human language. I heard his last words clearly: "After I die, you can eat my flesh, but my little grandchildren, little grandchildren..."

White Snake mouthed human words, "I don't eat human flesh." Unfortunately, the old man had already died.

Later, White Snake dug a hole in the yard and buried the old man in it. He turned into a human form and occupied this spacious rural residence. Oh, and there was also a little kid who couldn't speak human language.

Later, White Snake watched the cub grow up, and then died at the young and lively age of twenty-five, on a snowy winter day.

The protagonist came to visit and asked him if he wanted to go ice fishing on the lake. First, dig a hole, and the oxygen-deprived fish inside would rush out. Put these fish into the basket without falling, then lower the hook and catch one at a time. allow.

Mo Chen lowered his eyes and interrupted his thoughts, "No, it's too cold."

Erron: "Indeed, this winter is extremely cold. But cousin, your castle is so warm. I heard the butler say what these are, a fire kang and a fire wall? Can the craftsman who made this lend me a hand? I also Want to make one for my castle.”

He is a boy from the south, and when he actually came to this continent with a climate that was far north of his hometown, he was almost stunned by the freezing cold. He was suddenly shocked to realize that the internet saying that the south was colder and damper than the north was bullshit. Fortunately, he was dressed as a noble. A civilian slave, he had already suffered from frostbite, rotten hands, feet, and face. carry

When he said this, he wondered, could the craftsman be his fellow countryman?

Mo Chen readily agreed: "Okay, tell the housekeeper what our relationship is. We are all brothers and sisters. I won't ask you for more, just three hundred thousand gold coins."