7

front page
57. Campus cannon fodder: I just can’t get in (plot meat)
search
57. Campus cannon fodder: I just can’t get in (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

A new week is coming~

Please vote????

I’m pretty busy with things in 3D, so I can resume daily updates~

I want Modo Modo’s ticket (confidently) (reach out) (head held high)

-----text-----

"Don't tell me that you have these things, I remember you." Cui Shiyan was too lazy to deal with it and said expressionlessly, "Encourage my father to beat my mother. If my mother dies, let my father beat me. You will take everything that can be used in the house. Come on, I haven’t seen you since I took it. Now that my parents are dead, what do you want to do here?”

His dark eyes looked straight at the couple, "Want to rob my dad's death compensation? Want to rob the house my dad left for me?"

"Hey, how can you talk like a kid? I'm your cousin!" The man was frightened by the cold eyes of the young man, and raised his voice with force, "You are a minor, you have no parents, no guardians, we are kind enough to come here I want to help you solve this problem and take care of you by the way, what is your attitude?!"

"The attitude of chasing people away." Cui Shiyan rolled his eyes, "You don't need to worry about my affairs. I'll go back to where I came from."

After saying that, he closed the door and locked it neatly, made sure that Mo Chen was still sleeping, closed the door softly, and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I simply cooked two portions of clear soup noodles and fried eggs, put them on the table, and ran to the bedroom with my slippers on.

The buzzing of flies could no longer be heard outside the door, and they were probably gone.

Cui Shiyan touched the quilt. It was still warm when he got up and came out. Now there is not much heat left. When he touches Mo Chen who is sleeping soundly, it feels cool.

He woke people up to eat, and at the dinner table persuaded Mo Chen to find a Chinese medicine doctor.

Mo Chen took a bite of noodles and said, "I've seen it, it's nothing, it's natural."

Cui Shiyan was relieved and said, "That's good."

Putting the unlucky thing he encountered this morning behind him, Cui Shiyan took Mo Chen for a walk on the hill near his home, telling Mo Chen stories about his childhood along the way.

Mo Chen's attitude is very serious when listening to others. If he is sitting, he will look into the other person's eyes quietly. If he is walking like this, Mo Chen will look up at the road and occasionally turn his head to look at him. His beautiful eyes are clear and reflected His shrunken figure said, "Well, what next?"

Cui Shiyan spoke more energetically.

His eyebrows were dancing with joy, he made gestures with his hands, he brushed past the bad things and only talked about funny and embarrassing things.

It's a pity that there are so few such things, and I have nothing to say before I reach the top of the mountain.

Along the way, Cui Shiyan quietly rubbed against Mo Chen. Now they were shoulder to shoulder. The hand hanging on the side of his leg moved slightly. When it touched a little warmth, he grabbed it suddenly. His movements were quick and light. As long as Mo Chen wanted to , you can pull away with a little movement.