7

front page
20. Doomsday cannon fodder: turning point...it can’t be delivered to your door, right?
search
20. Doomsday cannon fodder: turning point...it can’t be delivered to your door, right?
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Zhou Junyi (Zhou Junze)'s condition is schizophrenia in terms of human diagnosis.

There are two types of treatments for schizophrenia: medication and cognitive reshaping. Xuanmen and Yaozu have similar methods for dealing with two souls in one body or two bodies and one soul in the process of fusion. The key is whether they can accept each other.

Fortunately, Mo Chen had experience in handling similar situations during his internship at Little World.

The protagonist has two souls, and the two souls are incompatible with each other. One is obsessed with his career, and the other is crazy and holding him back. Mo Chen appears as a cannon fodder villain who wants to secretly support the protagonist in his career. He specializes in choosing the soul that is holding him back to control his body. He was beaten violently, but once he failed to control his strength and almost killed the protagonist, and was deducted a lot of points by the system - luckily it was only for internships, not points.

But the result is good!

In the end, the protagonist realizes his grand plan and has the ability to find the treasures of heaven and earth to shape another soul's body, successfully separates, and even enters the marriage hall together.

He used this to argue with the system and bring his precarious score above the average, barely passing the internship assessment.

It is also because of the psychotic protagonist that Mo Chen is now in a dilemma.

Mo Chen watched the dog man go crazy in front of him for a while. He felt his tail was itching and wanted to lick it, but he was also worried that the system would deduct points from him. After thinking for a long time, he coughed lightly, stepped forward and hugged the man's waist, and said in a soft voice: " Junze.”

The argument stopped abruptly.

The man's body, stiff and stiff with anger, gradually relaxed.

"Um."

"Don't be angry, be good." Mo Chen paused, "If you don't like it, then you won't do it anymore, okay?"

Zhou Junze said nothing.

When he opened his eyes again, he was trapped in a dark and strange room. Through the narrow window, he could vaguely perceive the outside world. He watched helplessly as Mo Chen showed no emotion at all about his 'death', and in the blink of an eye he could take the initiative to sit on it. Zhou Junyi's face.

Zhou Junze went crazy on the spot. He didn't know how long it took before he broke through the confinement and rushed out.

He looked into Mo Chen's eyes, and there was no apology in them. His words were so light that Zhou Junyi couldn't feel any sincerity. It seemed that in Mo Chen's eyes, he was no different from Zhou Junyi. He just talked casually and didn't take his heart at all.

The divided soul is already weak, has excessive mood swings, and falls asleep deep in the consciousness in an instant.

Zhou Junyi regained control. He had a glimpse of the relationship between Zhou Junze and Mo Chen, and completely tore off the label of 'brother's lover' on Mo Chen.

It's just Zhou Junze's wishful thinking.

He apologized to Mo Chen on behalf of his younger brother. Mo Chen smiled and said it was okay and followed him out.

Mo Chen joined the team. He proved to Zhou Junyi that his lethargy was gone and there was no serious problem. He supported the team's original plan to go north immediately. During this period, he kept changing modes of transportation. If the road was really blocked by vehicles, he would walk on foot. , the road ahead is long and long.