1

front page
82. Cannon fodder in a vase: He is too familiar with bullying Xiu Gou.
search
82. Cannon fodder in a vase: He is too familiar with bullying Xiu Gou.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The new world is coming

Today is the weekend, you know what I mean, babies, (dig out of the ground) (hungry) (twist and crawl) (stretch out trembling hands) I want a ticket woo woo woo

-----text-----

The new world is the background of modern entertainment industry.

Cannon fodder Yue Mochen debuted as a child actor, and the little fairy boy he played became a cinnabar mole in the hearts of countless viewers. Later, he played cannon fodder and minor supporting roles, but his acting skills did not improve. He also frequently appeared in scandals such as bullying his juniors and pretending to be big names, and his reputation declined. Forgotten, became a little transparent.

Yue Mochen was treated as a cash cow by his adoptive father and mother since he was a child, and he was used to nurture his arrogant character. During the time when the scandal was surrounding him, his adoptive parents stood up and declared to sever the relationship. In order to clear his name, Yue Mochen, who had just turned 18, embarked on the road of no return to seek help from his financial sponsor. After his return, his personality became worse. He behaves badly, but he has learned to disguise himself and only attacks those who are easy to control.

As a man, he was begging for mercy from another man, which made his mentality distorted. He liked to force men who were taller and stronger than him. The two or three assistants he had hired looked tall and fierce, but they were actually honest and honest. He only needs to give verbal threats and warnings, but he will be timid and dare not say anything.

The financial backer he was with was of limited ability and could not provide him with any good resources. He could still only act as a supporting character in the play. The protagonist of the new play was full-bodied and flesh-and-blood, and the actor was a stupid young man who had just debuted for two years. Gu Simo.

And he, a veteran who has been in the industry for more than ten years, can only play a perverted eunuch who gets his lunch early.

Jealousy distorted his face, and he used filming to embarrass the leading actor. As a result, he was kicked out of the woodwork. A series of scandals about his "benefiting from a rich man", "sexual harassment" and "rape" were exposed. Yue Mochen was ruined and became a new legal celebrity. , entered the bureau and stepped on the sewing machine.

In the entire Small World script, Yue Mochen occupies very little space. He is just a bug in the memory of the best actor Gu Simo. The protagonist appeared in the later period. Counting the days, Yue Mochen had not yet been released from prison. come out.

It was the financial owner who bullied the tall and strong assistant. The system couldn't bear the temptation. He hummed and coquettishly wanted to follow, but Mo Chen had no choice but to agree. However, he learned from experience and lessons, let the system bring its memory, and don't rely on amnesia to mess around and add obstacles to his path of "hooking up local dog repairers in the small world".

After spending more than half a year hanging out with his financial backers and assistants, Mo Chen received a new drama, a costumed conspiracy TV series adapted from the novel of the same name "Snowy Night Like Mo", starring Gu Simo.

The only script I have is the small part of my role.

But Mo Chen has read the original work, which is all about brain-burning plots and no emotional lines. The author's writing is good, and the plot has depth without losing a sense of satisfaction. Not only the main characters are fully fleshed out, but the supporting characters also have their own personalities.