7

front page
07. Protagonist: I shouldn't be here, I should be in the snow (H plot)
search
07. Protagonist: I shouldn't be here, I should be in the snow (H plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I drew Alhaysen!

Although 82 pumps are crooked and clear! but! Alhaysen! After I finished the 3.4 main mission, legendary mission, divine pupil and some treasure chests today, I also spent a lot of money! My husband is here and he loves me!

-----text-----

Allen took the opportunity to turn the man over, letting him lie half on the table, with his legs spread in an M shape, and his twitching pussy was still enjoying the afterglow. He didn't give Mo Chen a chance to breathe, and the male dog shrugged, The thick cock penetrated the wet and glutinous vagina and fucked her hard.

The pussy that was still twitching during orgasm couldn't bear to be fucked like this, so it squirmed like crazy and bit the cock, not allowing it to go inside. The wet and soft pussy was no match for the hard and hot cock. The glans was poked left and right, and the grooves were rubbed in all directions. , more lubricating water gurgled out from the depths of the hole. There was too much water, and it was so slippery that it could not be clamped. The reflex spasm blocked the glans and turned into sucking in the glans.

The man roughly fucked his vagina, forcing him to climax and not allowing him to come down. There was a cold tabletop in front of him. His nipples were rubbed hard and trembling. Behind him was a hot chest. His vagina was trembling and spasming all the time. The semen flowed out uncontrollably. Mo Chen felt uncomfortable and happy at the same time. He pressed his chin against the tabletop, dripping The misty eyes rolled up, wetness flashed at the end of the eyes, the tip of the scarlet tongue unconsciously poked out, dripping saliva, the man took the back of his neck and licked it, the fucking movements became bigger and bigger, and the heavy The wide solid wood table made a harsh sound and slowly moved its position as the two had sex.

Go, go again... I was fucked and ejaculated, ugh, the table was grinding so hard...

Mo Chen subconsciously stood on tiptoes, trying to adjust the tabletop, but in the end he lifted his butt higher, pressing his flesh against the man's pubic bone. His cock squeezed into the uterine cavity and was drilled, causing the vagina to instantly fall into a frenzy and squirt, stimulating from deep inside. Shoot out warm water and pour it on the glans.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

He screamed and twisted his waist to escape. His legs were weak and sore, and his body was so weak that he relied on the table to support him. It was difficult to stand, let alone use his feet.

Allen's palms caressed the warm skin lovingly, and finally grabbed Mo Chen's waist and hips, lifted his buttocks and hit him at the base of his cock.

After being hit and slapped countless times, Mo Chen only felt that his lower body was so hot and numb, and water kept flowing.

When the man finally pressed his pussy against the uterine cavity and ejaculated thick semen, Mo Chen's eyes went black for a while, and a scream of collapse came out of his throat. His hands, which had long been untied, lost the strength to resist, and they climbed on the table to scratch unconsciously.

Allen only came once.

Where is this?

He carried the soft Mo Chen to the bed, stripped them of their clothes and prepared to do it again, when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Your Highness the Son, excuse me, are you feeling better? I wonder if you can have dinner. I have brought some special delicacies. I hope I can have the honor to dine with you."