5

front page
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: the tongue rapes the female vagina and the butt hole opens.
search
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: the tongue rapes the female vagina and the butt hole opens.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

It’s a familiar Sunday, please vote for next week~

Tickets for Modo Modo!

-----text-----

The female pussy was messed up by the meat whip.

The abdominal cavity was unbearably hot, the acupuncture points were sore, swollen and numb, and even the soft and tender cervix at the end was being teased back and forth by the tip of the tongue until it trembled like crazy.

The big tongue will do anything to squeeze out more vaginal juice.

He thrust in and out quickly, swaying and licking the female hole like a living thing. When he realized that licking the soft meat at the end of the hole can make the vagina squirt juice, the man tortured that vaginal orifice as if he had found a trick.

Mo Chen struggled more and more violently, sobbing and whining in vain, with tears streaming down his face. He bit the man's finger with his remaining strength, rolled his eyes, twitched and squirted.

"Whoa, uh!... Uh-huh!"

The orgasm couldn't stop.

Mo Chen's mind was so dizzy from being fucked by the dog's tongue, and all he could think of was the bad stuff that was messing with her vagina. The legs on both sides of the man's cheeks kicked him again and again, until the poor female vagina was swollen, and then he I vaguely remembered that I could cut off the connection with the five senses of the doll, and shivered in my shell.

The villain suddenly softened and became silent.

The person she wanted to serve shrank back like a snail. Yan Qing stopped, held the villain in her arms and asked with concern, "What's wrong, Mo Mo, are you feeling uncomfortable?"

He only heard Mo Chen's moans getting better and better, but he didn't hear a single word of what he was shouting.

Mo Chen knew the bad behavior of men.

No matter what kind of character and temperament they have under the bed, they are all the same when they are in bed, they are all beasts.

All the reservedness and shyness are fake!

The villain turned over and ignored him. The flush on his body had not faded, and he was still trembling slightly. His face was stained with tears, and the acupoints on his legs were pitifully swollen. He looked miserable. Yan Qing's conscience finally came back. Apologize politely, it's because he didn't control his strength well, so he must pay attention next time.

How much is a verbal apology worth?

Mo Chen didn't appreciate it at all. He showed his ghost body and sat on the man. "You just drank so much, but you haven't given me a drop of semen yet."

The female hole is swollen, and there is another one.

Yan Qing said hoarsely, "Okay, here it is."

He said, getting between Mo Chen's legs, pinching Mo Chen's waist and hips to lick the wet butt hole.

Mo Chen briefly suffered from dog-tongued PTSD, and subconsciously wanted to block it, but belatedly realized that he was now a normal size, extremely large, 1.88 meters tall! Not afraid at all!

The flesh-pink folds of the hole gradually became soft, and the tip of his tongue found the shallow prostate point and poked and teased it. Mo Chen rubbed the man's head and hummed softly. The penis that had just ejaculated many times raised its head again.