13

front page
63. Campus Cannon Fodder: Final Chapter (Plot Meat)
search
63. Campus Cannon Fodder: Final Chapter (Plot Meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Next, there are about three chapters of if lines, which are the short stories of Mo Chen, Cui Xiaoxiao who has not been reborn, and Cui Dagou who came from the parallel world.

I failed Section 2 today and passed Section 3. It’s not a wasted trip, hehe.

-----text-----

Mo Chen's eyes were angry, he sat on the man and tensed his thigh muscles, raised his butt slightly, shook his waist and groaned.

The flower hole took in most of the cock little by little, and then slowly spit it out. The meat was tightly wrapped around the cock, and she carefully felt the intensive pleasure of being meticulously rubbed every inch.

Mo Chen was neither impatient nor impatient, enjoying the process of slowly accumulating pleasure and not letting his orgasm be too intense and ferocious to lose all his strength.

The pleasure of swallowing and spitting out is clear every time, and the pussy actively cooperates with the shaking of Mo Chen's waist. It relaxes when inserting and tightens when spitting out. The vaginal fluid flows freely in the pleasant vagina, and the sticky and erotic fucking sound is louder than Mo Chen's. The humming is loud.

When he was on the verge of climax, Mo Chen sat down suddenly, his fat ass slapped against the man's thigh, and his vagina swallowed the entire penis in an instant.

"Hmmmm--!"

Cui Shiyan only had to lower his eyes slightly to see his beautiful wife's clean and hairless lower body squirting water and climaxing. Her vulva was twitching violently, not to mention the cunt inside that was desperately sucking his cock, and the erect penis was bright red and eroded. Shivering in the air.

He reached out and rubbed it.

His wife, who was still climaxing, couldn't bear it anymore. She curled up and looked at him with misty eyes. She stuck out her tongue and whimpered, asking him to play with it more gently.

Not only was Cui Shiyan not light, he also moved to a thicker place to press and play with the hard pussy. His vulva was wet and slippery from the semen. He didn't control the direction of his force well. His finger slipped and poked the narrow urine hole. Buried into half of the fingertips.

Mo Chen trembled violently, holding the man's wrist to prevent him from moving, "Oh... don't meddle... and get out..."

No one has visited the young man's urine hole so far, and he is not ready to let the dog play here. He turns over and kneels on the bed, firmly covering the urine hole and the female flower with his hands, leaving only the pink asshole exposed for Cui Shiyan to penetrate.

Cui Shiyan had rested enough. He knelt straight and fucked his butt hole, his movements careless.

"Honey, how can I penetrate you there?"

"Can't, uh, can't penetrate..."

"That's not what I meant." Cui Shiyan leaned down, his chest pressed against Mo Chen's back, his moist tongue rolled up the tender earlobe and sucked, he said vaguely: "I mean... isn't that a place to pee? How could you eat your fingers like this? Thick stuff...?"

"I don't know, I don't know...don't worry, fuck me, fuck me deeper, huh-!"

At first glance, he was deliberately avoiding it.

Cui Shiyan hummed softly, held his earlobe in his mouth and jerked his waist, and fucked his slutty wife until her butt hole squirted once or twice before ejaculating hastily. When others fell asleep, he got into bed, gently spread Mo Chen's legs, and licked the tender pieces like watery tofu.