18

front page
68. Campus cannon fodder: if line completed (meat, a little plot)
search
68. Campus cannon fodder: if line completed (meat, a little plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Collection is what happens in the virtual warehouse.

The virtual warehouse has a larger scale and is very reasonable!

-----text-----

Mo Chen was so drunk that his reaction was very slow, his brain was hijacked by alcohol, and the feeling that his body was being played with could not resist the sleepiness. Mo Chen tilted his body and fell asleep.

Cui Yuyan called softly a few times, but there was no response.

The beautiful wife was sleeping peacefully in his arms, breathing long and long, with no hair on her body. Her porcelain white skin was exposed to the light, and there were still specks of stars on it that had not faded away.

The man touched his wife's soft thighs with one hand and cupped her soft breasts with the other. The nipples, which were already much larger than those of normal men, became even bigger under their unremitting sucking and nibbling. After a little rubbing and playing with them, they felt pretty. Standing in the air, longing for caresses.

Cui Yuyan likes to bite his wife's breasts when he is about to ejaculate, so that the squirting hole will clamp him tighter, and the deeper she fucks him, the deeper cavity will suck him like a condom on the glans, which makes him want to wait for the pleasure. Died on his wife.

As soon as he came up, he couldn't help but bite her hard, and when he let go, there were teeth marks and blood marks on his areola. It will definitely hurt, but his wife never blames him and regards it as a harmless thing.

Mo Chen would always faint when they played with flowers on the bed. In the early days, they would be honest and measured, but they stopped doing it after Mo Chen fell asleep. Now, they will fuck their beautiful wives back to life after they passed out.

The threats of abuse on Mo Chen's bed were never carried out after getting out of bed, and this kind of indulgence would undoubtedly make them more wanton. At this moment, they dared to get Mo Chen drunk and secretly play with his urine hole, but they were also fattened up by Mo Chen.

Let's play first, it doesn't matter if we are discovered. If the wife is angry, she will stop playing in the future. They can still rely on the memories of today. If you tell your wife in advance, if she is rejected sharply, then they will not have a chance.

What's more, there are accomplices, and when the time comes, I can watch my accomplices get beaten.

No matter how you think about it, this wave is a sure profit.

Cui Yuyan had already planned how to push the pot onto Cui Shiyan, and his fingertips had already penetrated the soft urine hole. He carried forward the spirit of respecting the elderly and loving the young, and let Cui Shiyan come first.

The grateful look Cui Xiaoxiao cast towards him did not irritate the old dog's conscience.

The cock slowly sank into the female hole. The goal tonight was to urinate, but the hard penis always needed to be relieved by the cock condom. The female hole was close to the urethra. Cui Shiyan deliberately controlled the cock to push up and pick up the meat. While the uterus is being fucked, it can also stimulate the urinary cavity.

"Yeah..."

Mo Chen was not sleeping so peacefully anymore. He frowned and hummed in a low voice. His slightly parted lips gave Cui Yuyan an opportunity. He held his wife's chin and kissed her. The dog's cock in his lower body was inserted deep and hard, even though It was in her sleep that her body, which had been thoroughly played with for a long time, was still responding well. The jagged body was mercilessly raping the sensitive meat of the vagina, and the acupuncture points that tasted the familiar and refreshing taste were wrapped tightly in and out. sucking and pinching the cock.