9

front page
48. Orc Cannon Fodder: Snake in Heat (Meat Chapter)
search
48. Orc Cannon Fodder: Snake in Heat (Meat Chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Mo Chen abstained from sex for several days.

晚上狼云搂着墨尘想要摸摸舔舔都得挨揍。

Lang Yun was aggrieved and puzzled. They had agreed to come into estrus in mid-spring, but why didn't Snake react at all?

He wanted to do something while Mo Chen was sleeping, but Mo Chen was like a roundworm in his stomach, giving him a warning not to mess around at night.

"Hey... ok."

Lang Yun didn't know that Mo Chen was going to hold back a big one.

Last year's trial of cultivated land by the tribe yielded a bountiful harvest, and everyone was so happy during the autumn harvest.

The snow melts and the land thaws, making it a good time to cultivate fertile farmland.

The tribal division of labor was restructured and the number of hunting and gathering teams was greatly reduced.

Burning bricks and pottery, building houses and walls, loosening soil for farming, domesticating prey...all require manpower.

Lang Yun followed the hunting team to catch several waves of prey, but did not follow up on the subsequent domestication.

He had long since set his sights on a piece of land, which was a little far away from the tribal cluster, but it only took about ten minutes to turn into a giant wolf and run around. The soil on the hillside was suitable for farming into terraced fields, and there were streams, and it was also very close to the waterhole they often visited.

Before winter, the couple built a spacious wooden house here. They didn't go out all winter, and in spring they devoted themselves to farming, putting all their energy into the fertile land.

Mo Chen squatted on the edge of the field, looking at Lang Yun and narrowing his eyes.

The muscular orcs are tall and strong, with broad shoulders and thin waists.

When he wielded the hoe, his muscles tensed and bulged, and crystal clear sweat slid down the gully on his waist and abdomen. The man who was busy at work noticed the fiery gaze and turned to look over.

The beautiful man looked straight at him, raised his head and drank a few large sips of water. He licked the water stains on his lips with his tongue, and his chin was suddenly caught.

"Hmm..."

Bite your lips and wrap your tongue.

Lang Yun ate for a while before letting go, and said fiercely, "Be honest, there is no one around here. If you get angry and seduce me again, I will press you to the ground and fuck you."

Mo Chen's eyes were so charming, but his expression was extremely serious, "What am I doing to you? I'm just going to drink some water."

Lang Yun had never seen such a subtle temptation before, and felt that he was in the wrong, but he would face his desires calmly, pouting and snorting, "I don't care, whatever you are doing now is just looking for sex in my eyes." , if you don’t do anything, you’re still in heat and looking for sex.”

Mo Chen burst into laughter and stood up to leave, "It's really unreasonable. Then I'll go back to the house."

Lang Yun grabbed him and groaned, "No... just sit here. I think I can see you when I raise my head."