7

front page
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: having sex in the gym’s bedroom and having both holes filled (plot meat)
search
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: having sex in the gym’s bedroom and having both holes filled (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I always firmly believe that tickets are like water in a sponge, there will always be water if you squeeze it!

Please vote!

ps: Sorry honey, I just found out today that one chapter of 'Ghosts' has been sent to the cannon fodder chapter. It has been corrected!

-----text-----

Yan Qing listened attentively and said, "I see." The mystery surrounding Xu Lin was solved, and a bigger mystery emerged. The conspiracy behind it was so obvious that he would not just sit idly by and ignore it, not to mention that Mo Chen was also involved.

Xu Lin must be very wary of outsiders now, so it would be better to change his identity and visit him.

He didn't let Yan Lan and Yan Zi come out. He acted as Mo Chen's mount, letting little Mo Chen sit on his shoulders and knocked on the door.

The warning in Xu Lin's eyes faded when he saw the smiling villain, "It's you, sir."

Mo Chen: "Yeah. I have something to ask you. Can I go in and talk to you?"

"Convenient and convenient! Please."

When her husband looked relaxed, Lin Hui understood that the visitor was a guest.

Several people introduced each other, and Mo Chen stopped the couple's words of gratitude and bluntly said that he was here to settle a debt. He took the money and said, "You can keep the jade pendant for now. Today, I want to ask Taoist Xu for a favor. "

Xu Lin nodded hurriedly: "Sir, please tell me, if it is within my ability and it does not violate morality, I will do my best."

"Don't worry, Daochang Xu. It's just a trivial matter." Mo Chen said softly, "I haven't been running the shop for a long time, but I have received a lot of customers like you. They have no money and no treasures, so they can only sell themselves to pay off their debts. They also reported your traces to me, such as running errands, delivering goods, expanding business and other chores. They were restless in their work, even to the point of death, and they were still worried about the messy things in the world, and wanted to find out about the peeling and skin-changing."

Mo Chen frowned and sighed, "I am the one who suffers from these ghosts even if they refuse. Alas, blame me for not having the vision to choose the wrong customer. I came today because I hope that Director Xu will pay more attention to it in the future. If there is any business that is suitable for our store, we can contact him in time." Contact me." He looked like he was forced to go to work because his employees were taking advantage of him.

Xu Lin: "!"

He agreed without hesitation.

These words struck him by mistake.

He had a good temper during his lifetime and did not want to care about others, but now he was killed for no apparent reason. The murderer had no grudge against him in the past, so how could he not suspect that there was something behind it.

He was determined to investigate the matter to the end.

The previous life-saving grace was abruptly turned into a transaction of money and goods by Mo Chen. Today, instead of saying that Mo Chen asked him for help, it would be better to say that the other party sent him more clues.