9

front page
09. Lord Cannon Fodder: The Holy See’s Secret Art Replaces Himself (Scenario H)
search
09. Lord Cannon Fodder: The Holy See’s Secret Art Replaces Himself (Scenario H)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Allen stood by the lake where he and Mo Chen first met.

The setting sun shines on the frozen lake, accelerating the melting of the ice.

There are still three days until the lord leads his troops to go on an expedition.

The man stared at the castle in the distance quietly for a moment, then turned and left.

He came to Mo Chen's bedroom, picked up the holy stone beside the bed, held it in his hand and put it on his chest, praying silently - this stone is now Mo Chen's night light, it lights up when he touches it, and slowly fades away after three minutes. Slowly extinguishes, rattles easily.

The bedroom was silent, and Mo Chen could see a big bulge on the bed at a glance.

well.

If you want to make a sneak attack, you don't know where to hide it, so you sit over and open it.

There were several stacked pillows under the quilt. Mo Chen was startled, his body was tightly hugged, he sighed in his heart, thinking that he would soon be wrapped in horse leather, so he didn't fight with the man like he did a few times before, and was tied up obediently. Throwing it on the bed, his dim eyes slid from top to bottom, and finally settled on the man's motionless crotch. He stepped on it with his toes and rubbed it, and soon felt a hard and hot feeling.

Mo Chen smiled and turned to rub the man's waist with his ankle. He closed his legs and hooked the man's waist to pull him towards him. "Your Highness, you are getting hard so fast."

Allen pressed on Mo Chen, "...Do you have to go?"

Mo Chen's eyes were as charming as silk, and he turned to kiss the man's reddish eye corner: "Use the back today, huh? You were too fierce yesterday, and the front is still very swollen."

Allen gritted his teeth and growled: "Can't you wait another half month? Why does it have to be now?! Even if the oracle says there is a near-death disaster this time, do you still have to go!?" He looked at Mo Chen's stunned face, Regretting that he had been too harsh, he lowered his voice and begged, "I know you don't believe in God, so don't worry about the nonsense I said. Just treat it like it is, just treat it as accompanying me. Master, please, don't go... don't go, okay?" ?”

Mo Chen avoided answering and tried to fool him by kissing him.

Allen's lips wriggled twice, and he stiffened for five seconds before opening his teeth.

The dry firewood bursts into sparks.

Clothes are messy and limbs are tangled.

The bright red hemp rope stretched out the ridges and ridges of Mo Chen's breasts.

Licking and biting eagerly, expanding hastily.

The ferocious meat stick broke open the hot and moist intestinal hole. The man knelt down between Mo Chen's legs, grabbed the soft and smooth buttocks and spread them to both sides. He pulled out and inserted again and again until the butt hole was filled with difficulty. Swallow the meat stick to the end.

"It's so hot...haha...uh huh!"

Mo Chen raised his neck and opened his lips to gasp.

It was inserted too fast, and the intestine meat was scratched and torn back and forth by the groove of the glans. The sensitive soft flesh deep in the vagina was hit and gouged by rapid impact. Mo Chen didn't like such sharp and violent pleasure.