5

front page
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Daluo Immortal can’t cure him even when he comes (plot chapter)
search
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Daluo Immortal can’t cure him even when he comes (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Chiqiong's paw stretched out to help received a few blows, but she retracted it honestly. The mask hid his expression, but the guilt still showed in the dog's eyes, "I made rice porridge and stir-fries, do you want to eat them?"

"eat."

"Okay, I'll bring it over right now."

Chi Qiong stood up and walked back and forth like the wind, without even spilling the full bowl of thick fragrant rice porridge.

While Mo Chen was eating, he interrogated Chi Qiong.

He felt like a mirror in his heart, so he still had to do some superficial work and ask Chi Qiong about his identity and why he attacked him at night a few nights ago.

Chi Qiong sat cross-legged and told the truth. Just reported my name and identity.

Mo Chen raised his eyes, "I know you, have you tied up my master before?"

"……Um."

"So you wanted to kidnap me that night to see if I could cure your illness?"

"……Um."

"Okay, I understand." Mo Chen drank up the porridge and handed the empty bowl to Chi Qiong, "Put another bowl in. Are there any dishes left?"

"Some, some."

Seeing that Mo Chen was chatting with him calmly and with such a good appetite, Chi Qiong's anxiety subsided for the most part and she went to feed Mo Chen.

Upon arriving in the kitchen, Chi Qiong was dumbfounded.

There were still green peppers in the pot for scrambled eggs, but most of the eggs were gone.

The culprit snake was so full that it was paralyzed on the side with its legs and belly protruding suddenly. It was unknown how much it had eaten.

Mo Chen slowly walked over behind Chi Qiong. Seeing this, he picked up the snake by its tail and threw it out of the house.

Chi Qiong: "!!!"

Moving faster than his brain, he swooped down and used Snake's human flesh as a cushion. Snake hissed twice at Mo Chen, got into the grass, and left without looking back.

Chi Qiong rolled and crawled after him, but Mo Chen shouted sharply to stop him, "What are you doing? Come back! This snake is greedy and difficult to handle, so you don't want it."

How could you not? Chi Qiong was anxious, "It's my fault. I forgot to prepare food for Snake. I don't blame it."

Mo Chen glanced at the man in surprise and said in a softer tone, "Don't worry, it will be fine."

Chi Qiong was obviously relieved, "That's good."

He was new to this master and his pet, and was not familiar with their way of getting along, so he almost made a joke.

After Mo Chen had eaten and drank enough, he finished working in the kitchen and sat in the yard to let Mo Chen check his pulse.

The young doctor frowned, "What did my master say?"

The patient's words were concise and to the point, "He said that there is no cure for me, and even the gods and goddesses could not save me. I can only use medicine to barely maintain the balance of toxins in my body."